Where is she?

**********Nagito's POV***********

After I attempted to kill her, she still wants to help worthless trash like me?
I must say, I think I underestimated this girl, what was her name again? Oh yes, l/n f/n mid/n l/n, the ultimate designer, but is that all I wonder is that all she is. Hmm, interesting. Although I did not anticipate this development, I do like things to go swiftly, according to plan. But I think I will take my chance with this one, I Nagito Komaeda accept her offer as Ultimate Luckster.

Grabbing her hand once again, I ask "So, miss L/n What is your condition?"

*******Third Person POV*********

"Kazuichi!" Chiaki cried out

"Huh?" Kazuichi looked around to see Chiaki running up to him. "Ohh, hey, Chiaki," he said with a big grin on his face "What's up?"

"Why don't we all split up and search the islands, rather than the same island together, that way it should be easier to find the bomb!" Chiaki exclaimed.

"Ohh yeah, good idea, Chiaki you go and get the others, I will escort Miss Sonia Nevermind, it's best if we stay a pair." drooling, he stumbled off in a daze until he heard Chiaki shout again "Hey, have you seen Hajime anywhere?".

Thinking back, Kazuichi said to Chiaki "Ohh, After he carried F/n to the hospital, I saw him running out of there afterwards, strange huh."

"Ok thanks, Kazuichi, meet you and Sonia by the pool in 50 minutes, we can then tell each other what we found," Chiaki said smiling, Kazuichi looking down and blushing reply "Ohh yeah.. of course, no prob."

***********Chiaki POV************

I call for Usami when no one is looking. I ask her to try and locate Hajime for me. I know it is a hard task for her since all of her powers were taken away when her wand broke, but nevertheless, she tries to do what I ask.

Returning to me a few minutes later she cries "Usami is sorry. I could only discover that little Hajime is on the move. I'm soo sooorrrryyy Chiaki!".

Usami lept into my arms "It's ok Usami" I reassured her, at least I now know that Hajime is not in the hospital...
I recall he had told us he be with F/n -san until she got better, knowing Hajime character I doubt he would just forget his word. This does raise the question in my mind of where is f/n-san?

Walking around, I called their names, calculating all the different possibilities of there location until I suddenly came across a tired-looking Hajime.

***********Your POV*************

Nagito had accepted my condition though he didn't look too happy about it.

I when assured to him "Ohh, but don't worry I just intend to change one tiny thing, everything else will go according to your plan" He's looking up at me intrigued, so I continued "I need to discuss how I plan to incorporate my idea into your plan".

I told him my whole idea; we worked on it for a little while tweaking bits here and there until we were both satisfied. He then asked me the question, which I had never thought initially about: "What about the others, there's a high possibility that you would be caught in the act, ohh and while we are on that topic where are they all now?"

Thinking back, I suddenly remembered that I ran away from Hajime and knowing him he would still be looking for me. Telling this to Nagito his eyes enlarged.

"If they are searching for you then that means they would have started searching the islands earlier than I had hoped, resulting in finding the fake bomb earlier than anticipated, meaning we have a much shorter period than expected, the bombs are meant to go at 12 but their not going to wait around for a long time doing nothing. So there will not be enough time to achieve what you were thinking!" Nagito starts counting his fingers to try and figure out the exact amounts of minutes we had until we would be discovered.

Without thinking I place my palm on top of Nagito's hands and quickly respond: "Don't worry, I will distract them and bring the essential objects here, you just make sure everything is ready, ok". Looking at me, he said, "Well ok, but if you're not back by 11.50, then your condition is off, and I will process with my original plan, agreed?"

Gritting my teeth, I reluctantly replied "yes" before bolting out the door."

At whatever costs I need to keep them away from this place, this island at that for the time being. Filled with adrenalin, I ran out of the Monocoma factory grounds.

**********************************

Heyyy sorry if it is frustrating you that you don't know what the plan Is or the condition is yet but don't worry cause you will find out in due cause.

Lunanime xx