Class Trial - Part 1

**********Your POV**********

Walking into the cafe I see Nagito, I could clearly see that he was worried as his hands were shaking.
Placing my hands on top of his, I smile "What do you think there doing now, do you think the class trial has ended?"

Looking up at me he replies with a soft voice "I don't know f/n, but before anything else happens there's some I want to show you, you need to know who we are and why I did what I did"

Surprised yet happy that Nagito wanted to tell me something, I tilted my head whispering "What Is it Nagito? You can tell me anything."
At this point my head felt like it was exploding as I was soo happy that Nagito was trusting me, this brought around
lots of different emotions: the reason my head was exploding. Maybe I wouldn't be such a dead weight to his plan anymore.

"We need to clear up the beach so there is not evidence that we were there, OK f/n" getting up I saw that his teeth clenched.
Knowing that he was going through all this pain for me brought another smile to my face.
Grabbing his hand I skipped out the door towards the beach hit."

*******3rd Person POV*******

"No that's wrong!" Hajime explained.
"Huh, I totally though I was on to something there..." Kazuichi sighs rubbing his head.
"It may look like suicide, but that's what he... or even they wanted, and as I said there's no way he could have killed her with all those wounds and the file says they died at the exact same time, and f/n wouldn't have been able to put the hanging rope up by herself"
Chiaki suddenly says "What we need to think about is what Nagito's motive was? Why did he want to do it, what was he trying to achieve, please try to remember what he said to all of us, that he would happily be a stepping stone for hope,so this clearly states that there a good reason behind it, I believe this will lead us to the answer!"

"Well he was messed up, so clearly he didn't do it for any particular reason" Sonia says

"Wow Miss Sonia your amazing!!!" Kazuichi says while his eyes shine.
"No that's wrong Sonia, for the time being let stick with the murder then if necessary we can advance to the motive." Hajime clearly states.
"Didn't you say they were killed at the exact same time? Therefore it must the rope couldn't have killed f/n bruiser hanging takes a little time to kill, at least 30 seconds..." ponders Chiaki.
"That's it!, the poison in Nagito's fridge! They must have been poisoned. But by who, Nagito or f/n, I don't see how Nagito would be capable of doing it since his hands were tied up. But then they would want us to believe that. And there was no bottle at the scene of the crime so maybe it wasn't them at all... but then who could it be, we were all together at the time of there death and the poison that they used kills instant, so who was it...?" Hajime says while deep in thought.
Chiaki yawns while saying "At what time did they die and where were we?"
Slamming on the stand infront of him Fuyuhiko shouts "The file clearly stats that they died at 12.30, at which time we had just discovered the fire!"
"I agree with you" Hajime exclaimed "Which means all of us were there when they died so any of us could have killed them....."
"Pupupupupupuuuuu.. hehe I guess your all getting a little closer!"
"Shut up you Shit-Ass bear!" Fuyuhiko shouts.
"But we couldn't get near them because of the fire so there's no way we could have poisoned them..." Kazuichi mutters.
"Wrong! The poison vaporises as soon as it is exposed to the air, it would spread quickly!" Hajime explains.
"Wouldn't we all die then if the poison kills instantly?" Sonia answers.
"No, because of the fire the sprinklers came on producing water" Chiaki says while being interrupted but Kazuichi "Ohh I see so we all ran out so we didn't get covered by water, therefore not getting affected by the poison, clever"

"No you idiot" Sonia points out

"On the bottle it says water neutralises the poison, and because of that we where all saved, but clearly the poison got to them before that could happen, showing that the poison must have been released between the time we entered the warehouse and the fire starting to when the sprinklers came on..." Hajime says.

Pulling his hat down Kazuichi says still offended by the comments miss Sonia had made " Ohh yeah well I was gonna say that next..."
"We now need to focus on what occurred between the two events... what could have triggered the poison"
Everyone fell silent until Hajime suddenly looked down as if worried, stuttering he slowly says "The fire extinguishers.... Nagito or f/n must have put the poison in one of fire extinguishers... meaning it could have been anyone..."
"Wait so u mean they put the poison the fire extinguisher which WE used, Making anyone of us the murderer.... why, why would they do that, there must be a reason. This at least proves to us that they did not kill one another, but we need to find out there motive.. to help us explain this catastrophe...." Chiaki mumbles while sweating.
Monocuma glares down at everyone while laughing "Pupupupupuuuu.... looks like things are getting interesting pupu....."

**********Your POV**********

At the beach I notice the tide roll in, covering and removing our foot prints.
"Looks like we don't need to worry about them" Nagito says while beeping down at me.
"Nope" I say cheerfully while grabbing the warm swim suit I had just changed out off.

Once everything was back in its original place Nagito held out his hand and said "Shall we?".
Grinning I accept his offer as we walk towards the Ruins which look like our school...

*****************************

Hope u enjoyed, sorry if you haven't play Dangan ronpa 2 yet and don't know how the last murder was played out, as this may confuse you. I really recommend u play it or read it.

Hope u enjoy it!

Lunanime xx