Review 6: When Penguins Fly

@bluecrayonlady

First; the cover was cute. I really enjoyed that.

You warned me about cliches, and I picked them out immediately; pretty best friend, new guy.

When I was reading the first chapter, I understood what you wanted it to lead too, but I felt as though it was simply a filler chapter where everything went way too fast. There wasn't real character introduction, like no real depths of their personality or really an physical description.

The interaction between the m.c (main character) and her what I'm assuming to be love interest, when they first met, it was rather predictable, with her being unfazed of him, while everyone else practically drools over his feet and all that fun stuff.

The second chapter we were introduced to him, and the m.c and her intolerance of him.

The book is well written, with proper grammar, punctuation.

However, I am the type of person to sniff clichés from miles away. I've read enough to figure out how the book will end, unless you're totally throwing us all under our assumptions and all that fun stuff.

With a little less cliche (which I don't understand why people love xD) this could be a very original story, but it's up to you what you do. Some may love it, some may like it, some may hate it. Just remember you can't please everyone, so while I can suggest help with spelling and punctuation and tenses, it's your story, not mine. Do what you'd like :)

☆☆☆☆