1

Connors Pov:

And as a put my camera away for another week i look at the big poster of my one and only crush, Troye sivan. I walk over to it and stroke his paper cheek and start talking to myself as i always do, The thought of meeting him and maybe having a spark just... "WHAT AM I THINKING" i say harshly "Tronnor will never happen" i say my voice cracks and i feel tears building in my eyes tronnor is a ship name i came up with for me and troye i hold back the tears and go on my laptop and start editing my new video called "the truth" its my coming out video ive seen so many people come out i thought i was my turn to tell the world i am gay and that its ok.

Troyes Pov:

I lay on my bed and start to talk to my self as i uselly do its like im constantly in front of cameras im just used to talking to my self i look over at my laptop and see a new twitter notification its a message from Connor my one and only crush i have never replied to any of his twitter DMs because i guess im to nervous to say the wrong thing im subscribed to his youtube and every things he seems so amazing and so cute i would die to meet him maybe he might come to my tour im doing in June just maybe we will be united...

HEY GUYS THIS IS A NEW BOOK IM SUPER HAPPY WITH IT AND I THINK IM GONNA KEEP GOING WITH IT !!