3

THE TEXTS

2:00pm

ConnorFranta-"Hey Troye I know you're on a plane right now and you will probably never text me back but I just wanted to tell you that I posted a new video this week and I would love if you watched it you inspired me to come out and be who I am. im also coming to your LA tour and I cant wait to meet you I love your music and I love you thank you for everything <3"

2:30

TroyeSivan-"Hey Con I was the first one to watch your video I am a big fan of yours and I cant wait to meet you on my tour I get the feeling were going to become great friends we should SO COLLAB some time thank you for supporting me with my music and my channel Luv you"

2:31

ConnorFranta-"OMFG YOU REPLIED THANK YOU SO MUCH! you mean so much to me and to know your a fan just makes me the happiest person that lives on this world so thank you. I cant wait to meet you and we so should collab just give me a Date,Time and Place and we will do it!!"

2:34

TroyeSivan"hah you're so cute. do you want to spend the day with Me tomorrow and we can get lunch and just hang out at my hotel you can show me around and we can film and stuff and then you can get ready at the hotel with me and we can go to my show together?"

2:36

ConnorFranta-"Sure! ill meet you at Grilled at 10AM does that sound good..."

2:37

TroyeSivan-"sounds Great see you then"

Real life😂

Connors POV

I lock my phone and fall on to my bed *im going to meet Troye Sivan* I whisper to myself I turn to the side and turn my lamp off and fall asleep listening to the Quiet .