Bring It On

The sun rose graciously across the azure blue sky dotted with milky white clouds. My eyes fluttered open and I sat up groggliy, my head pounding from thinking too much last night. Lyte turned and smiled at me.

"Morning Percy,"

"Morning my lovely Lyte," I said, and leaned in, pressing my lips against hers. She leaned in and rung her arms around my neck, bring me closer to her. This went for a while before we pulled away.

"Let's go wash up," she got up and stretched out her hand. My grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together. After washing up, we went to get breakfast.

"You get breakfast first, I'll go talk to Uncle Tommy." I said to her. She doesn't seem to happy about it, but nodded and went to pick an apple and a sandwich to eat. I walked into Uncle Tommy's house and knocked on his bedroom door.

"Come in, Percy."

I held my breath, hesitant to go in. I let go my breath and went into his bedroom. Uncle Tommy's bedroom looks comfy, and warm. A lamp was placed on top of a small table desk, beside his bed. I tried to see the expression on his face but it was blocked by the shadows.

"Uncle Tommy- I....I want to apologise for not taking care of Thalia well enough. I realised my mistake, and that it is my responsibility to find her and bring her back to camp." I said as fast as I could all in one breath. Uncle Tommy rubbed his chin and thought for a while.

Please accept my apology, I really mean it.....I prayed, my palms were wet from all the nervous feeling stirring inside me and my forehead was beaded with cold sweat.

"I will forgive you this time, and this will be the last time," he warned. Relief washed my whole body, and I felt better.

"Yes, uncle Tommy. I will try to bring back Thalia." I promised. He nodded and gestured me to leave the room. I turned my back and before I left the room, he asked,"do you, and are you really sure you want to bring Thaila back? Because I can sense that something very very dangerous is going to happen. I can ask someone to bring her back." I turned my head and look at him, smiling confidently but with a bit of doubt.

"Bring it on, I will bring her back to camp, uncle Tommy."

With that, he nodded his head in satisfaction, and mumbled something like, you always surprise me, Percy."

And I left shut the door behind me and left uncle Tommy 's house to tell Lyte the good news.