Time's Trouble

First, Sam was crying. Next, Sam was not. His feet landed on the floor and he didn't see anything. Everything was pitch black and nothing stirred. Only the rhythmic sound of water dripping onto the wet, cement floor erupted eerily throughout the building. 

All was silent, until Dean hurled through the wooden door. Splinters flew throughout the group and light shot over the silhouette of Dean's stature. He stumbled across the floor and closed what space there was between him and his brother and wrapped him in an embrace, Dean murmured, "I'll explain later." He patted Sam's broad shoulders and let go.

"Wha- what?" Stuttered Sam. "I just got here, what are you talking about?"

"I was dead," Dean muttered as his eyes roved over his surroundings.

"You couldn't have been dead," Sherlock stated. "You were simply missing."

"Long story," Castiel interrupted as he stepped up beside Dean. "We can't converse over this now. We have to go back to that..."

"TARDIS," answered the Doctor as he scuffed his converses' heels against the moist floor. "We have to go. Now. Until they figure out something's wrong."

"Wait - who's 'they'?" John muttered as he stared at the trio confusingly. "What happened? We have time, we can explain this now."

"No," Sherlock declared. "This is wrong. You were dead, Dean."

"What - Doctor. You can't do that!" Martha declared worriedly.

"Why do you think time isn't ending now that I've saved Dean?" murmured the Doctor as he stepped closer to the group. "It should be messed up. Maybe obliterated."

"So you're saying it's meant to happen?" questioned Sam as he turned to face the Time Lord.

"Yes," murmured a new voice. Drawling and smooth. "It was meant to happen. Hello. It's me. Moriarty."

Everyone turned around, to see Moriarty step up into the light as the corners of his lips tightened into a smile, quickly spreading to a maniacal grin. "Surprise!" He yelled as he spread his hands out in mock excitement.

*******

I'm terrible. I'm so sorry not sorry. sorry for my absence, I was lazy and busy at the same time. Enjoy.

This story will be discontinued. Sorry for those who wanted me to continue. I failed y'all. I'm sorry though. I really am.