Chapter 4: The Date

Songs of the Chapter

Cake By The Ocean~ Jo Jonas

Give me love~ Ed Sheeran

*****************

Buzz! I woke up to the vibration of my phone.

Weirdo: Are you ready we are downstairs.

What!?! I didn't know they were coming! I quickly got up and ran to my closet. Practically tripping over my laundry basket. I grab a pink shirt, light blue skinny jeans, and my white Vans. I run to my bathroom and quickly put my outfit on, and my make-up. I grab my jacket and my backpack, and run down the stairs.

"Hey there she is!" Matt says walking towards me. "Hey, you didn't tell me you were coming." I say giving him a good morning hug." I wanted to surprise you. And meet your family." Matt says smiling as he kisses my forehead. "Hey no PDA!!" My Aunt yells wiping the towel at us." It wasn't technically PDA we weren't kissing." My Aunt gave me "the stink eye."

"Now get out of here you love birds," My Aunt says pushing us out the door. " Be safe!" She yells as I get into his red Audi. "Where are we going?" I ask getting buckled. "That's for me to know, and you to find out." He said poking my nose. I honestly hate it when he does that. There was a silence and then the most embarrassing thing happened. My stomach growled loud like an Elephant giving birth.

"Seriously Matt someone's getting hungry." I say patting my stomach. Matt gave me a weird look chuckling a little." What?" I ask with my hands. " You say that like your pregnant or something." He chuckles in between the words. I start laughing shaking my head. He is so adorable.

Wait! What?

"We are here!" Matt yells, not noticing he just yelled in my ear. I walked up to..... an old building? What? "Matt what is this place?" I ask as he tries grabbing my hand. "My old dance studio." What he used to dance? Why didn't he tell me? Aww!! Was Mattie a ballerina? Okay, I really need to stop thinking like that it's really weird....

"Are you sure they have food? Because I'm starving!" I said probably over exaggerating. I have never been this hungry. Well we did go to Tennessee one time I was hungry the whole nine hour drive. They better have food or I'm going to eat Matt for lunch. I wonder if he tastes as good as he looks. Did I just think that?

"Yeah I'm sure it's just around this corner." Matt says grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to him, as we walk behind the red brick building. This place is starting to cheap me out. "Craw!" I jumped at the sound of a crow.

Matt gave me a strange look. What? I really hate it when he does that. Why is it taking so long to walk around this corner. It feels like three thousand kilometers away! Okay, over exaggerating AGAIN!! Stupid me.

"Close your eyes" Matt said standing in front of me making me stop in my tracks. I closed my eyes hoping there was food involved. Matt grabbed my arm guiding me the way. Why didn't we just go to the restaurant next door! I'm being selfish. Aren't I?

Today was a nice day. It isn't to hot but it isn't to cold it is just right. The sun was out its a beautiful day out. The sun lined up with a fluffy cloud moving in.

"You can open your eyes now." Matt says letting go of my hand. We were right next to a beautiful waterfall. The water crashing down causing fog. I love nature. I looked to my right there it was. The glorious FOOD! A checkered red blanket was layed down and a golden brown picnic basket layed on top of it. The water looked so amazing. I can't describe how amazing this feels.

"Oh my, I don't know what to say." I smile in amazement. I walk towards the picnic area and sitting down. This spot is the most beautiful thing I have seen in a while.