Chapter 10: The Sorry's

*Abby's Pov*

I woke up this morning feeling good about myself and ready to move on from Matt or so I like to think. Gally seems to be angry at Matt for what he said and didn't say. Sometimes I like to think that Gally knew what Matt was going to say. But, why would Gally do such a thing he would never hurt me... Right? You're probably thinking why would you second guess your TWIN brother isn't he exactly the same as you? No. He's exactly the opposite of me gender wise to personality. I feel bad for Gally sometimes.

What? He can be so mean but, I got to love him. I'm surprised he hasn't had a girlfriend since two years. Yeah Gally isn't that bad looking. You better say he isn't that bad since we are twins. So if I say so myself I'm not ugly nor pretty I'm beautiful in my own way.

"Abby! There's food down here!! Come and get some before it's all gone!!" Aunt May yells from the kitchen. I snap back into reality when I realize that Gally's bedroom door is open which means he's down stairs eating away the breakfast she made.

I want to tell Aunt May I don't want to go to school, because I wasn't feeling good. But, she'll get suspicious. Even though I don't want to see Matt for the first time after that happened. I wouldn't call it a break up because we weren't officially dating yet. May I add I'm glad we weren't officially dating. ( I know harsh right?) But, I'd be home schooled because I'd be too afraid to show my face. Heck! I'm afraid to show my face, even when we weren't dating. But, I still felt something when I was with him. The date we had, I wouldn't really call it a date when all I did was make it awkward. So much for a first date huh?

"Gally are you trying to kill me!?!" I ask Gally as I notice that there's only three slices of bacon, two sausage links, and three pancakes. See what I mean when I say he is mean to me?

Gally looks at me with an innocent look, probably knowing what I'm about to do. I slowly stand up not wanting to make noise. I grab the slices of bacon and slip them into my mouth before I grab feather fluffer. What? We named it that when I was seven, don't judge.

"Abby- NO!!!" Gally yells running out of the kitchen and into the living room. I run after him trailing behind. Stupid legs. Thanks mom this is all your fault you shorty!! Okay I need to stop talking to myself it gets weird sometimes.

Gally thought I didn't see him go behind the TV screen. One of his signature hiding places. Well played. Well played. But, not a good enough play that I wouldn't find you. I act sneaky getting behind the couch where the TV screen is directly in front of. I crawl around the couch and start to army crawl through the walk way.

I slowly stand as I'm getting closer to the TV. There is a small space between the wall and the TV where all of us can easily slip through within seconds.

I slipped my fluffer in the space and tickled him and he squeezed out the other way. That weirdo. I'm got him no-

The next thing I knew I was on the floor tackled by Gally. He grabs the fluffer out of my hand and throws it and starts tickling me by stabbing my sides.

"Gally s-stop!!! " I yell struggling to get our of his grasp.

"Let me think.... No! " Gally says tickling me.

"Okay enough." Aunt May says." I made more. "

"Yay!!" I say excitedly running into the kitchen grabbing and eating the love of my life. Food. Don't judge me. Food will actually always be there. Until the bathroom stop comes but then you get to have more food afterwards. I'm in LOVE with MY FOOD!!

"Abby hurry up and eat your going to be late! " Aunt May explains. So, I stuff all the bacon into my mouth and run to the car, grabbing my books and shoes know the way.

School!! Coming from me yelling school is very rare. Honestly I don't think I've ever said yay I'm going to school. I'm just saying it because its Thursday which means its almost the weekend. But, then there's Friday.

I know that I'm going to see Matt today but I'm not really all that worried. I've gotten my strength these past few days. Thanks to Gally and Emma. We hung out all yesterday night. It was fun finally having my old life back with no drama. If only.

*********

"Abby!! You're alive!! " Emma yells running towards me greeting me with a hug.

"Emma!! You literally saw me yesterday!! Why so happy!?! " I say confused with a fake smile on my face.

"I have no idea!! I don't even know why I'm still yelling!! Ok I'm done. " Emma says taking deep breaths.

"No but seriously why so happy?" I ask Emma as we walk to my locker.

"Something with Charlie came up.... " Emma says while blushing and pulling her head down.

"Tell me."Instantly say shaking her.

"Fine. He's taking me somewhere, but he told me to bring my bathing suit. I know I'll go swimming."Emma explains

"Aw!!" Charlie already told me what he was doing but I can't say.

********

"Abby! " Ignoring the painful voice to my heart right now I continue walking. "Abby wait!" Matt catches up to me.

"What do you want?" I provoke, squinting at his rudeness.

"I want to apologise." He grabs my hand looking into my eyes, softly. "I'm truly sorry, is there anyway I can fix what I've done?" He questions, hoping I'll say something he wants.

"I don't know, I'm hurt. Really bad right now." I bellow, pulling my head down in pain.

"Let me fix it," he places my hand on his heart, "let me heal the pain." Giving in I hug him tenderly missing the smell.

Having his body against mine again, butterflies flutter in my tummy. Mad at my bodies reaction I pull away looking at him. I see him differently now, I see him as someone untrustworthy. Someone I shouldn't have more than friends.

I explain to him it's better to stay as friends or peers at the moment. I'm not so sure I'm ready to be around him again. Feeling played overall I walk away, proud for what I had done.

*******

You might be angry at the ending, might not be. Leave in the comments how the story is going so far. Sorry for the super late updates! I'm trying to get on here more to make you, my readers, more interested and inspired!!

-a.n.