Handcuffs

L's POV
"WHAT?! HANDCUFFS?! YOU CANT BE SERIOUS RYUZAKI!!" Everyone exclaims as I put one on Lights wrist and the other on mine.
"I have no choice. We know that rule is a fake, so if we handcuff Light-kun to me and the killings stop- or I die- he is Kira. If they don't after three weeks of this, he's not Kira. It's that simple, really." I say, taking a bite of the cake sitting on the table in front of me and Light.
"Light are you really okay with Ryuzaki doing this to you?!" Misa's annoying little voice exclaims.
"Well I don't really have a choice, unless I still want to be the number one suspect of Kira. So I guess it's alright."
"Well it's almost 10 pm, we should go." Matsuda says almost an hour later as he stands up and stretches. The others do the same and leave, leaving me alone with Misa and Light.
"Also Light, there is one other thing I must say." I tell him, putting my thumb on my lips as I stare at him.
"What is it Ryuzaki?" Light asks.
"You will not even get privacy to shower, I must come along for everything."
"No fair! I wanna see Light naked before you do!! Liiiiiight!!" Misa yells. God she's so annoying! Why does Light-kun deal with her anymore, we don't need her. But what if we do?
I turn and see Light gaping at me.
"What?! Ryuzaki you can't be serious!!" Light exclaims. "I don't want you to see me naked!!" Light blushes.
Why is he blushing? Perhaps it's just because he just wants his privacy.
"Light-kun I already have, in case you forgot about the cameras" I mumble as I turn towards the computer.
I hear a loud gasp, but I can tell it's from Misa.
"You've seen my Light naked?! Pervert!!" Misa yells and storms out.
Finally, she's gone!
I think as I look over at Light. I see him avoiding my gaze and his cheeks flushed red.
That's odd. Well I did just admit to watching him while he's naked.
I think again and turn back towards the computer.

~~~~~Later that night~~~~~
I hear a soft snoring and look over at Light. I feel the corners of my lips tug into a small smile as I see that he's sleeping.
I wonder when he fell asleep. God, he's so cute when he sleeps!
I think. I bite my lip softly and lean a bit forward, debating with myself for a minute before leaning in and kissing Light on his forehead.

Light's POV
I moan softly as I feel lips against my forehead. I slowly open my eyes and see Ryuzaki sliding his chair away from me so he's back at his computer.
I smirk softly, feeling a tiny blush creeping on to my face.
"Mm.. Ryuzaki?" I ask as I rub my eyes and sit up.
"Oh, hello Light-kun. We should probably get to the bedroom since you just fell asleep. Do you have anything you wish to do before we sleep?" He asks, not looking away from the computer screen.
Yah, you.
I think, smirking as I stare at him.
"Care to explain your thoughts or do I have to guess why you have that smirk on your face," he asks, finally turning towards me.
Crap he saw me smirk.
I think and smile innocently at him.
"I just realized we have to probably sleep in the same bed and I just found it quite amusing." I lie.
"Hm. Well yes, of course Light-kun." He says, turning the computer off and facing me. "Do you need to do anything before bed, Light-kun?" He asks and I blush softly as I realize I have to shower.
"Um.... Yah I have to shower.... What time is it Ryuzaki?" I ask quickly as I stand up.
"It is currently 1:00 in the morning." He says and stands up with me.
I give a small puff of air before starting to drag him to the bathroom.
"Um... Ryuzaki.... How am I supposed to shower if we're chained together?" I ask. I can hear the nervousness in my voice.
"Well we could shower together or you stick one of your hands out of the shower." He says simply as he walks beside me.
"W-wait.... Shower... Together?" I ask, and I can feel the blush creeping on to my face.
"Yes Light-kun. I need to shower too, so that could work." He says as a soft blush adds a little colour to his pale face.
"O-okay Ryuzaki.... I-I guess we could shower together." I blush harder and follow him as he turns into the bathroom.
He uncuffs our chains and I blush as soon as he starts to strip. I stare at his pale body as he takes his pants off, leaving him in his boxers. I blush harder and clear my throat, quickly turning away and taking my shirt off.
And that's when things get awkward.