Time To Sleep

L'S POV

I open the door to our bedroom for Light, holding back a smile as I see his reaction to the size of it.
It's just slightly bigger than his living room back with his parents. There's plain white walls and a beige carpet. There's a king sized bed in the middle of the room with white pillows and a beautifully designed red duvet over top. Next to each side of the bed is a small bedside table, each with a lamp that matches the bed. In the corners by the door is each with a closet about as big as Light's old room.
I gaze at him as he studies the room in amazement then smiles at me.
"Watari did this.... for us?" Light smiles again.
"Under my orders, Light-kun, yes." I reply, keeping an expressionless look on my face. I watch him through the corner of my eye and catch him staring at my lips.
"Ahem." I clear my throat to get his attention and his eyes dart back up to my eyes.
"I think we should get dressed, Light-kun." I say and he seems quite surprised... and slightly dissapointed?
Must just be my imagination.
I think as I push Light towards his closet, then walk over to my own.
We walk into our closets and get dressed. After we've finished getting our pajamas on, we walk over to each other and I put the handcuffs back on us. We walk to the bed and Light gets in under the covers, while I sit on top of them in my usual way, grabbing my laptop from the bedside table and setting it in front of me and opening it.

After about an hour and a half of me trying to work on the kira case I feel Light turn on to his side so he's facing me. I figure he's sleeping and ignore him, clacking away on my keyboard.
"Go the hell to sleep Ryuzaki." Light growls, almost catching my fingers as he slams the laptop shut, making the room pitch black. "Light-kun is mad at me?" I ask, rubbing my fingers and turning to look at him.
"Very. Go to sleep." He growls again and shuts his eyes as he settles down. I sigh in response and set my laptop on the bedside table. "It's not that easy Light-kun but I'll try." I mumble as I lay down. "Just close your eyes and let the darkness sucumb you." He mumbles back, moving closer to me. I bite my lip and blush slightly as I look over my shoulder at him and move closer. "Get under the blanket, Ryuzaki, it's uncomfortable to have one side squishing me." He grumbles and pushes me slightly, letting me know he's serious. I groan and sit up, pulling the blanket over me before laying down again. "Thank you" He grumbles again, subconciously moving closer to me.
"You're welcome, Light-Kun." I mumble, biting my lip as I stare at his face through the dark.
"Can you not stare at me Ryuzaki, it's creepy." Light breaks the silence after five minutes.
"S-sorry Light-kun. I just need something to focus on so I can sleep." I mumble, looking away from his face, sure that I'm blushing slightly.
"Well that's fine, but just stare at something else, okay?" He mumbles, turning away from me again.
"Okay. Goodnight Light-kun." I mumble before closing my eyes.
"Goodnight." Light sighs back as he turns back towards me.

I wake up later in the night to feel something heavy laying on me. After my eyes adjust I see that it's a sleeping Light-kun. His head is on my chest, just above my heart, his arm wrapped around my waist, his hand resting on an exposed part of my skin and his legs are tangled with mine. I smile softly and begin playing with his hair as I watched him sleep.

I soon fell asleep with him.