Chapter 15: The Real Pain

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah sure. Uhm. Did you talk with the Quittich person that he reconsidered?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"It was Snape's idea actually. He just informed me and the Quittich leader."
Dumbledore said. I nod sadly and rub my arm. "Your welcome."

"Oh yes.. Thank you sir. May I.. May I leave?" I ask, eager to leave and get some fresh air. He nods kindly so I bolt out of my chair and head for the exit. I would go to the Quittich leader later and get my uniform.

~~~~~~~

I ran into my room. People had tried to stop me and ask what was wrong but I couldn't tell them. For they wouldn't understand. I panted and stared around the room. My stuff had been laid out and so it wasn't that hard to tell I hadn't been in here for the remainder of the evening.

"Mistress?" Vinyl asked. I stared at her and breathed heavily. I stinging pain was felt on my neck where the marking of my cress was. I whimpered and fell to the floor. I twitched and felt my eyes change from (E/C) to green and with a slit. I screamed out. "Mistress!!" Vinyl shouted. She flew out of the room.

"No.. Don't tell anyone..." I whisper but it was to late. She was already heading to the nurses wing. I screamed out again and clawed at the mark on my neck. I wanted that thing off.

Tears rolled down my (S/C) cheeks. I screamed out again and felt the electricity bolt through my whole body. The pain was so unbearable. I used my hands to crawl to the window. This pain was so bad I wanted it all to end.

My eyes flickered from green to (E/C) back to green. It was a constant change. "Help..." I mutter before everything around me went black.

~~~~~~~

"Where is she?!" Shouted a voice.

"She's over there?" A female choice answered.

"Oh my god. Fred get Ron! He mentioned that mark!!" The voice said. Wait was that George?

"Mr. Weasley. Don't shout it will hurt her!" The female voice snapped at him. Oh what an idiot. I moved my pointer finger slightly. "Look what you did!" The voice shouted, stomping off some place unknown.

I moved my hand slightly. A hand was placed on mine. Probably George or something. I moved a bit. My eyes fluttered a bit. A familiar ginger stared at me. George sighed in relief.

"Good morning sunshine." George spoke softly. His gentle hands moved a strand of my hair out of my eyes. What a sweetheart.

"Listen. I will tell my father about this if you don't let me see her so I suggest you let me in ma'am." A cocky voice spat out. Probably Draco. Who else would use that?

A tear rolled down my cheek. George quickly wiped it away.

"(Y/N)..." Draco whispered, running toward me. I cast him a glance. He hovers over me. "What happened.. Weasley.. What happened?"

"Look who's being nice."

"Don't challenge me Mudblood."

"Fine. I don't know what actually happened. I think it has to do with her snake mark on her neck. Family cress that was embedded in her at birth. Located on her neck." George said, pointing to the back of his neck.

Draco gently moved his hand over to me. I turn my head to face George so that Draco could see the family marking. He quickly covered his mouth and drew back in fear. I watched him and hung my head.

  "S-so.. Your family put a gamble on you... Hexed you.." Draco asked, covering his mouth still. I averted my eyes, nodded slightly. "That's good. It means more trouble for Harry."

  My gaze met his in shock. "Wait seriously?!" I ask, confused as ever. The room temperature grew hot. Or was that Draco? George watched us intently. "Wow. Most people run away."

  Draco smirked. "I'm not like most people am I? I'm awesome!" He gloated causing me and George to roll our eyes together. Draco spotted Goyle crossing his arms patiently. "I have to go. See you around. Unless you get killed."

  George scoffed, watching Draco leave. "How are you friends with him?" He asked. I think about this for a minute. I seriously don't know.

  "Well. It's what my parents would want. Considering my mom and dad work with his parents. Shocking actually. Aunty knows Draco's Dad so she forces me to go over with her to Malfoy Manor. Nice house but mine is better and bigger. You should come by some time." I state, nonchalantly. George puts out his pinky.

  "Promise?" George asks like a kid.

  "Oh how childish." I say, linking pinkies with him.

~~~~~~~~

  The nurse released me which meant I could get dinner. I hadn't eaten in two days because of well, stuff. I pulled my hood of my robe over my head like a reaper. My wand was tucked in tightly inside my boot like it always was. I turned a corner and was met by Harry and Hermoine.

  "Watch it Draco!!" Shouted Harry. I tilt my head and pull down my hood revealing my awesome face. "Oh. It's you. Great.." Harry stated sarcastically. I looked at Hermoine.

  "Oh hey Hermoine I have a task for you.." I say shyly. Hermoine stares into my eyes with distrust. "Oh. I see.. I was gonna ask if you could look up the (L/N) cress.. The two snakes. But if it's to hard I could always..." Before I could answer she pulled out a book and turned to a certain page.

  "The (L/N) cress. Oh the two snakes that are entangled together?" Hermoine asked, glancing up. I nod slightly as she read on. "It says here that it's kind of like.. A hex. The most unimaginable pain occurs once either something horrible is nearby... Such as a cursed creature or the dark lord himself. Why?"

  "I felt that pain yesterday..." I say scratching the back of my head. I winced as I accidentally touched my mark. It still burned from me clawing at it.

  Harry and Hermoine exchanged glances. "(Y/N)... You were out for two weeks..." Harry said. My eyes widened. "Yeah.. You missed a game.. Luckily we have the next game later this week."

  I held my head. "Wait..." I leaned against the wall and felt the mark burn again. I screamed and fell to the ground. Harry gasped and kneeled down. He lifted up the collar of my shirt. The snakes were moving.

  "Oh my god.." Hermoine said, watching with fear. "We need to get you back-"

  "It's fine!!" I shout and sit up weakly. "I'm used to it. I'm sorry.." I mutter and gasp as the pain hits again. Not as badly though. "I have to go.." I run past them and run to the dining hall.

~~~~~~

  I arrive and take my seat next to Draco. He watches me closely. "Hey." He says neutrally. I wave slightly and reach for a drumstick when Pansy slaps my hand.

  "No. Mudbloods aren't allowed to eat!" Pansy chortled expecting Draco to agree with her. He doesn't though. Instead he sends her a glare. I reach for a drumstick. I grab it and bit into it. "Ew what a pig." She states. I snarl and bite the bone in half. I spit out the bone at her plate.

  Draco blinks a bit and reaches for his goblet. His fingers wrap around the bottom of it elegantly as he pulls it to his pale lips. I sigh slightly and reach for my own goblet. Pansy watches. I drop the goblet.

  "Stop poisoning my shit!!! I'm not ever going to date Draco so deal with it you ignorant bitch!!" I scream loud enough for her and Draco to hear. Goyle hands me his goblet.

  "Sorry for everything.. I uh thought you were some bitch but I guess your cool I guess." Goyle says and rubs his arm. I stare into the mug. My eyes turn gold. It seemed good. They change back to normal. I sip at it. "It's rum.."

  "How did you..?" I ask and sip at it some more. This shit was good. Goyle grips and grips his wand. That sneaky bastard.