Chapter 17: Package

I watched the field next to Draco. It was meant for Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor. I made a bet that Gryffindor would win and Draco betted that Hufflepuff would win.

  The players walked out but Mrs. McGonegall stopped them. The game was cancelled which actually reasonably fucked up me and Draco's bets.

  "Well that sucked." Muttered an annoyed Crabbe. I punched his shoulder and stomped forward. The three of them watched me.

  "Bullshit! They shouldn't have cancelled it!! Yeah there is a beast out but that means nothing!!" I shout and clench my fist tightly. The three of them exchange glances. "Unbelievable." I scream, kicking at the bench, shattering it.

  "Listen were upset about it to but that doesn't mean you have to go on a rampage." Explained Goyle. I sent him a death glare and leaned against the wall. Crabbe gulped, rubbing his arm.

  Moments passed and an idea formed in my head. "What if.. We find that beast and send it against Potter? Though it
Seems the thing is absolutely crazy it might just work." I paced a bit. My teeth chewed on the skin of my mouth.

  "Well it might work if it wasn't so dangerous." Stated Goyle. My mind whipped like a hurricane.

  "Maybe so.." I say and bite down on my finger nails. Another idea formed into my brain but I decided not to say. "Draco.." I state slightly. His eyes meet mine. "What do you think?"

   Draco lifted his hand up to his lips. A smirk grew past his lips. "It's not bad but then again we don't want you getting petrified. Good idea though." Offered Draco. I grunted and stopped away leaving them.

~~~~~~~

It was now times for Dark arts class. I laid back in my chair sitting next to Draco. Nobody offered for me to sit next to them. A note slid in front of me.

'Will you go out with me? -DM'

I snorted, taking a glance at Pansy. She pretend to not notice me. Draco slid the note toward himself and stared at it. He ripped the note up.

"Nice try Pansy." I whispered through laughs. The teacher glared at me so I glared back rudely. Another note hit the side of my head.

'Will you go on a date with me? -G'

I trembled a bit and bursted out laughing. "M-May I be excused?" I asked through giggles. The teacher rolled his eyes and nodded. I ran out laughing.

I couldn't believe Goyle asked me out it was to funny. I laughed some more. I wiped a tear away and walked back inside. I suddenly realized that Goyle say behind Draco. I gasped and looked at George who looked depressed.

~~~~~~~

The class ended. George was one of the first people to leave. I ran after him. I quickly grabbed his shoulder and made him look at me. I knew it was him because he was always the tallest one. His gaze met mine with a sad look.

"You honestly didn't have to react like that...." George said, pulling away from me. I scoffed.

"I thought it was from Goyle. Because both of you have a G as your first letter." I say, rubbing my arm shyly. George tilts his head then realizes what I meant. He chuckled softly. "And well.. I'd like to.. Accept your offer..."

George's face grew with shock. His cheeks grew a red color. I smiled at him softly.

"(Y/N)!!" Shouted Draco. I looked at him. "Come here now!!" He snapped. I waved bye to George and ran over to Draco. His hand connected with my cheek. I gasped and winced in pain. "Don't ever talk to that Weasley again!!" He yelled.

My hair fell in my face. "Y-yes Draco..." I stated simply. George had disappeared from the scene. Not shocked in the least actually.

Draco grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up roughly. "Come. Let us go!!" He spat and stomped away with me, Crabbe, and Goyle behind him.

~~~~~~~~

It was mail time. I rubbed my cheek. I never got mail so I just sat down for the fun of it. Vinyl flew toward me with a large package. I rose a brow as it landed in front of me. I watched Vinyl fly out.

  "Go on. Open it." Stated Hermoine. I had asked to sit with them because Draco decided to give me the cold shoulder. I stare at the package and open it. I gasp and scream loudly. My Aunties head stares up at me.

   "Oh my god!! Aunty!!!!" I scream. I cover the box. The rotting smell of flesh filled the air. Everyone stares at me. "Oh god no... Please let this be a dream...." I plead and cover my head. Tears stream down my cheeks. "No... Nooooo!!!" I scream. The Windows shatter.

   My feet went on their own as I run out of the room crying. Four steps follow behind me. My feet wouldn't stop. I ran out of the building and headed to the dark forest. I didn't care if I got caught. My mind whirled and crashed.

  The air filled with silence when I entered the forest. My head began To throb from me crying. I sat myself at a tree with tears rolling. Why was it always the ones that I loved? Aunty didn't even do anything.

  "(Y/N)!!" Shouted voices. I sniffled and looked up. I saw Draco, Hermoine, Harry, and Ron.

  "This is your fault!!" Shouted Draco. He pointed to the three of them. Hermoine rolled her eyes and spotted the familiar (H/C) hair by the tree. I let myself get seen. It didn't matter anymore. Nothing mattered. "(Y/N)?" Draco whispered and ran up to me quickly. His robes flying behind him gracefully. "I'm so sorry about your Aunt..."

   "Heh.... I don't even know what she did. I don't even understand anymore... I don't..." I say simply and wipe my tears away quickly. "How can someone get killed for nothing they did?"