new begginings

As I sit alone and remember all the heartache, tears that I shed for people who didn't really care, having to accept that the world will never work in my favour at all times it doesn't really hurt but encourages me to keep on going..to be strong and never give up no matter what. I then remember the laughter that I shared with people that mean the world to me, my friends and family who were always there to hold me down, who were there for me when the friends I thought I had didn't stick around. They made me believe that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. And I would so love to take them with me throughout this year because they hold a special place in my heart. As I look forward to 2016 I am both scared and excited I can't wait to grab opportunities that I failed to put my claws on, start afresh and dream big. I thank god for everything he has been my strength physically, emotionally & Psychologically and I have a guarantee that he will continue being god thee provider. This year I want nothing extreme just endless laughter, love, prosperity, strength not power, knowledge, good grades well yah I know it comes with working very hard, money well we all need it, and a job well we all need to hustle for money cause it makes the world go around. And finally start our Event Company I believe that we won't fail again this year. And may all your dreams come true and keep on working hard.