c a t o r c e

lacey's pov 

Sadly,today we're leaving. I'm undoubtedly going to do it again but with Jack only. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy being with my brother,Sammy and Trevor but I just want to go alone with Jack. I packed everything up so did Sammy,Trevor and Ethan. Johnson offered to drive as Ethan didn't have any sleep yesterday and of course,he didn't protest. Jack and I walked up to the car alongside,our fingers interlocked. We're not yet dating and I don't think we'll ever date. Best friends do hold hands right? maybe.

I pushed the thoughts about Jack away,stepping in the car with Jack following me.

"you should get some sleep," he whispered.

I shook my head,"I'll sleep when I get back home." 

he nodded and held my hands. I smiled,putting my head on his shoulders. 

I closed my eyes,"I love you,lacey." is all I heard before slowly sleeping. 

--

I got back home and mom greeted me with a huge smile on her face. 

"hey,mom," I weakly smiled at her,laying on the couch.

"hey,lace," she smiled back,"um-I was wondering if you can meet my fiancée tomorrow? I understand that you don't have time for this but you know,I want you guys to get along," she said nervously.

"sure,why not," I smiled,giving her a kiss on her cheeks and got up,"I'm going to sleep."

she nodded,"Good night." 

I went to my room and jumped into the bed,smiling to myself for no reason. god,i'm insane. 

I was physically and mentally exhausted so I did nothing but sleep.

--