The One With The Reason For Divorce

(Ginny's POV)

Harry. How do i begin to describe him? He is the boy who lived. Hes's smart, brave and very unique. He defeated the wizarding world's most powerful villain, Lord Voldemort. But, he has been very secretive lately. He's always coming home late from what he claims is work, but I've seen that he has been texting someone in his contacts named 'My blonde'. Is he cheating on me with some blond girl? I haven't been able to get this out of my head. He sometimes comes home smelling like coconut, which is weird because his cologne smells like Cherry and Vanilla. Oh bloody hell it's Twelve o clock! He's going to be here from work any minute... Better dress up. I walk up the stairs up to our bedroom and put on the old Hogwarts robe that i always wear when I'm missing home and then i do my make-up. I hear someone knocking at the door and i automatically invite them in. It's Albus, our son.

He is ten years old so he hasn't gotten his Hogwarts acceptance letter yet, which is why he just goes to a muggle school right now. (It's the middle of winter right now) "Mommy, where's daddy? He's supposed to tell me a bed time story about the basalisk at Hogwarts..." he says with those ocean blue eyes belonging to his father. "He's running late at work sweetheart but i promise he will be here soon. Why don't just go play with the new book of pranks we just got you? I bet you can do some magic at school tomorrow and cause big trouble and of course I'll erase everyones memory after!" I say very excited. I loved when he pranked the people at school. We both hate his principal, Ms Umbridge. Yes, THE Ms Umbridge. She got fired from the ministry of magic and is banished from the wizarding world, which i personally think is bloody brilliant! So now she is forced to live as a muggle. "Yay, thanks mommy. You're the best!" Albus says excitedly as he runs to his room to pick out a good prank for tomorrow. If i know him correctly he's probably going to turn the books into toads again!

A few minutes pass, but still no sign of Harry. I decided to put Albus to sleep on my own. I can't just let him stay up all night waiting for Harry to come home, he has school tomorrow!
I walk down the hall towards his room, where I can hear small giggles and the sound of simple trick charms going off all over his room. I peek in through the door and I see Albus sitting cross-legged on the floor, his book of simple charms that George got him for Christmas is open next to him and he's waving his training wand completely recklessly, shooting magic everywhere. I'll have to clean that up later.

I knock gently on the door to let him know I'm there and he turns around to look at me. "Looks like Dad won't be home tonight, so I'll have to tuck you in instead. Sorry sweetie."
Albus looks disappointed, but he's used to it now. He returns to his chipper self within seconds and jumps up from the floor excitedly.

"Will you tell me a story Mom?" he asks, already knowing the answer.
"Of course sweetie, just hop on in bed and tell me what you want to hear!"
He smiles and goes over to his bed, getting comfy under his cover.
He looks at me expectantly as I walk over to his bed. I sit down on the edge of his bed, waiting for him to pick a story.
"What about the one where Dad saves grandpa from the scary demintors?"

"They're called Dementors sweetie! Of course, I'll tell you all about it."

_______________________________________

I hear a familiar voice calling from downstairs. I walk down to greet Harry, but something surprised me when i came down. He had Malfoy standing beside him! How dare he bring Malfoy to our home?! He knows i hate him! "What the bloody hell are you doing here Malfoy?" I ask trying to sound as intimidating as possible. He completely brushed it off as if it didn't bother him. "Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a weasly" he says and laughs, repeating what he said the first year in that book store in Diagon Ally. Or was it the second year? I honestly don't remember and i couldn't care less. I roll my eyes and spit out an annoyed comment. "I'm actually a Potter now, if you don't remember" I walk slightly closer to them and take a deep breath, careful not to let them notice. "What a clever use of an old line, Malfoy. But I'm not impressed." I turned to Harry and gave him a death glare "Harry, tell me what Malfoy is doing here."
Draco gave his famous devilish smirk that i hated and opened the foul mouth of his and said mockingly "I'm here to take what's mine Mrs Potter, oh I'm sorry i guess it's Miss Weasly now haha!" I just stood there in confusion, and then it suddenly hit me. He is the mystery blond! I can't believe this, has Harry been gay all this time? "Oh" i said shocked. "So you are the mystery blond he's been with for the past year?" Haeey shifted uncomfortably, mostly because i was giving him a death glare but whatever. "Yeah, he is. We have been together longer than that. We started seeing each other right after Fred's funeral. I caught him in the back, he was trying not to be seen by anyone." All of this is just way too much to take in. If he thinks even for a second that I'm going to somehow explain this to the boys then he's wrong.