Dracia's Wand

It was a rainy day in London when Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy were walking their kids through Diagon Ally. The kids, Dracia, Monica and Danzer were skipping along, mostly trying to speed up the shopping process so that they could each get their wands from Ollivander's.
"Okay, all we need now is.." Harry trailed off while skipping through the list. "ah, yes. Wands."

Just the mention of the word Wand made the kids jump up and down from happiness and excitement. Draco sighed and smiled at them, and then He looked at Harry to find that he was doing the same.

"alright, alright calm down or we won't buy you pets!" said Draco with a mischievous smile on his face. Harry and Draco walked down the street until the familiar sight of Ollivander's made the both of them halt and tense up slightly. They couldn't believe that their kids were getting their first wands. It's such a special moment for every Witch and Wizard.

"Alright kids, we're sending you in one after the other. Dracia, you go first. Monica, you go second and then Danzer will go in" said Draco with a calm, almost robotic voice.

Monica and Danzer crossed their arms and scoffed in unison, while Dracia happily skipped into the building with her parents waiting outside.

She opened the door; hearing the bell ring and echo throughout the shop. A strong smell of parchment filled her nostrils. She looked around and saw mostly darkness, but just enough light to be able to distinguish where she was going and see all the stacks of papers, books and boxes.

After a couple of seconds of her browsing, an old man with thin, white hair walked in and smiled.

"Hello. Here to buy your first wand, I presume?"
Dracia smiled and nodded enthusiastically. Ollivander smiled at her and walked into a thin corridor filled with boxes. He searched around, mumbling nonsense to himself that Dracia couldn't quite make out. A few moments later, Ollivander picked a box and slid it out of its slot flawlessly. He walked up to her, opened the box and carefully held the wand in his fingers.

"Cherry wood, Dragon heartstring core. Moderately stiff and 7 and a quarter inches" he said and carefully placed the wand in her hand. Dracia already knew that he wanted her to test it, so she aimed it at a stack of papers in the corner of the dimly lit room. A spark came out of the wand and sent the papers flying through the air. Dracia stepped back in horror and hastily put the wand back in the box. Ollivander sighed

"Not the one for you" he said thoughtfully. He summoned a ladder, stepped onto it and traveled down the corridor of wands yet again. This went on for maybe 20 minutes, failure after failure, disaster after disaster.

At last, something clicked in Ollivander's head and he quickly pulled a box from the shelf behind him. He looked at Dracia with a look of hope; confident that this will be the one. She nodded and Ollivander took  the wand.

"Rowan wood, unicorn hair core, very flexible and precisely 9 and a half inches" he said. He handed her the wand and immediately it glowed bright gold, signifying that the wand had chosen her. Ollivander smiled in relief. It had been a long time since he had such troubles pairing a wand with a young witch or wizard. Dracia thanked Ollivander and sprinted out the doors, tackling Draco in a hug. Startled, he just barely caught her. Harry laughed at his reaction, stating that his face was priceless. Draco smirked and gave him a look of "I'll get you for this later".

"Now it's your turn Monica!" Harry said excitedly. Monica smiled confidently and walked into the shop.