Into▼

Sade (Sha-day)

When reality comes and smacks you right across your face, ehh that's nothing pretty. Especially when you're comfortable believing whatever you want to believe.

I knew West was a cheater.

I swear everybody and their mama tried to warn me, but did I listen? Well obviously not. I mean some relationships can get past cheating, but when they actually end up getting another girl pregnant. Nah, that's just a damn slap in the face. And that's how I felt, after devoting 2 whole years to ole' dude, he goes and cheats on me. Nah. And get this..with my Cousin.

Well my step cousin Chaz, we fell out a while before I found out he had cheated with her. She was honestly a little snake ass hoe. I swear she always talked so much stuff but would act like your best friend when you confront her on her stuff. But I'm not tripping too much. In all actuality I wasn't sweatin' the situation too much, shit happens. And I wasn't naive, I knew West got around a lot but I just didn't want to believe his rusty ass would cheat on me. I wasn't inlove with West, but he was honestly the only man I let in. Our relationship was more of a routine to be honest. But the sex was always good, and in the beginning he was seriously a gentlemen and took care of me. 

He even helped me pay for college, which was a huge blessing though. I was in my last year, getting my Masters, so I could finally teach. West was always against that but I've always wanted to teach. I was hoping to score a high school teaching position but a lot of people said that was a bad idea, but that was just part of my ambition. I was home schooled and never really got to experience, or see how things worked in a normal high school and something in me just wanted to do that. 

I was educated and I knew I could get just about any position in my field. I wanted to teach cultural arts. My mom was a art teacher and as a child, watching her paint and draw inspired my little ass. 

I chewed away on my pen cap as my Professor went on and on about Cultural arts. This is the last place I wanted to be with so much shit on my mind. Right about now I wanted to crawl in a damn hole, not listen to my boring ass teacher lecture. That's another reason why I wanted to teach, so I could make Art actually fun. Teachers like my Professor were dull and boring, and I really wanted people to look at things differently.

"Finals are next week. Study those artists because technically you need this credit to graduate or walk away with your degree." 

I rolled my eyes. I felt bad for my peers, cause he was boring as hell. I knew alot about the subject and grew up with it so I knew I was good. I shook my head and collected my belongings.

 I walked outside and sighed when I didn't see Brielle's ass outside. Unfortunately my bum ass car was in the shop so my best friend, Bre has basically been my chauffeur for the moment. I was also staying at her house until I got my own apartment. 

The whole incident with West happened just last month, and I know that Brielle always had my back and she let me kick it at her place for a while.

I dialed her number and sat on the bus bench.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bre, where are you?" There was silence for a couple of seconds, then she sighed hard.

"Oh shit."

"You forgot again?" I said biting the inside of my cheek.

"My bad Sade. I was chilling with Prime and got carried away."

"It's all good ma, I'll just catch the bus."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."