1 ▼

Kendrick Lamar

"Nice to meet you Smooth." I said trying to be polite, but right about now I was high as hell. She looked me over and gave me what I think was suppose to be a smile, but really wasn't nothing.

"Hey." She finally said. This time I looked her over, and she was looking nice. It was dimmed light so, I couldn't really see too well, but I could see enough. She was dressed casual but was still swagged out and she was pretty but I'm more than sure she would look better if she straightened up her face and smiled a little. I caught myself staring a little too long, and she rolled her eyes and put her hand on her hip. "You ready Prime?"

I usually could read girls like this but she was making it hard, I was a little off my game since I was faded, but she wasn't showing no type of emotion. I could tell she had mad attitude, and I was surprised cause I'm more than sure that she knew who I was. Plenty of chicks flock to a nigga like me. I licked my lips and tried to straighten my ass up.

"Why don't you get acquainted with Mr.Lamar while I handle a couple things right quick." Prime said. She bit down on her lip and started tapping her foot. I couldn't help but laugh a little, I didn't know why that was funny, but shit I was high. But the girl was definitely a character.

"Well, Ima go to the car." She walked out the studio room and everybody but me burst out laughing.

"You got dissed, dawg." Yellawolf joked.

"Ain't nobody get dissed." I said, looking at her walk away through the tented glass.

"Naw, you got dissed nigga. Especially since she ain' even know who you was until a couple minutes ago." Prime said.

"Word?" I asked surprised as hell.

"Dead ass." I got up and jogged to try to catch up with her, but she was walking hella fast.

"Aye, wait up." I called after her, and she stopped and turned around. Being in the dimmed light in the studio didn't do her justice at all. The chick was beautiful, she has pretty light brown skin and pretty light eyes, with a really nice body.

"Yeah?" she said folding her arms

I had never been caught on my words but I couldn't think of nothing to say. "So um, is Smooth your real name?"

She smirked a little and shook her head. "No, but is that all you wanted?"

"Naw, um. What is your  name then?" She sighed and unfolded her arms.

"Sade."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." I smirked and stuffed my hand in my jean pockets.

"Thanks."

"So, you really never heard of me?" I could tell my question caught her off gaurd, but she only shrugged. "Swimming pools? Bitch Don't kill my Vibe? Poetic Justice? You ain't never heard them?"

"I mean there's a possibility that I heard one of your joints in the club or on the radio, I just don't remember. I've never heard your name before though."

"Oh damn, that's a first." I didn't know whether to be hurt, or intrigued by that. 

"Well yeah, sorry about not knowing you and all." she said, like she was about to walk away.

"Maybe we can get to know each other?"

She actually smiled, like a full blown no bullshit smile, and that had a nigga feeling some type of way.

"Maybe."

"So can I have your number?" I asked.

I could tell she was thinking about it for a second, but this girl was hard to figure out. My brain was no longer clouded with bullshit but I still didn't get this girl.