Chapter 19 - Desperately Seeking my Mate

Chapter 19 – Desperately seeking my mate

Hello,my lovelies. I've decided to do another chapter as I've been inspiredby my favourite author @KanyeInterruptedMe,(she is soooo amazing,seriously check her out) and I felt that I needed to do another one just to make it up to ye for not writing in so long! Plus I am so excited about where this story line is going, I am like a little child who's walked into a candy shop for the first time! I know it's a little fast-paced but I want it like that, I will be editing it in the near future so...Haha, enough of my blabbing, now read on! :)

I stared anxiously at the rucksack in front of me. Was this really the right thing to do?

Shut up! Of course it is! My maternal instinct and brain shouted at me. I leant over and slowly fastened the buckle, sighing as I did so.

'No time for backing out now,' I said loudly to myself.

I was running away, I had no other choice but too. The pack wanted me out, they couldn't even look me in the eyes. They were afraid, afraid of what was to come. I didn't blame them, that is why I was leaving.We had held a meeting, where the pack voiced their concerns. I could tell by some of the bloodlust stares that some would stop at nothing to be rid of me, even if that meant death.

I reached my hand around into my denim jeans pocket and pulled out the letter I had wrote. Clutching it to my chest, I felt a tear escape,rolling down my cheek.

It was for Angelo.

I knew if he knew of this, he would not let me go. I had to for the safety of the pack and this new life inside of me. I walked to the edge of the bed, where my beautiful sleeping son lay, I leant over the cots' frame and kissed him on the forehead, a small content spread across his face, yet still asleep.

'Be a good boy for daddy, I love you bambino,'I whispered.

I placed the letter upon the pillow and turned, grabbing the small rucksack and walked out of my bedroom door. The pack house was quiet as everyone was still asleep. Angelo was away, he had spent the night at a neighbouring pack asking them to join forces to find Vinito, so it was easy to sneak out.

Just as I placed my hand on the entrance door handle to leave the house, a small voice pleaded.

'Please, don't do this,' Khloe-Jasmine whispered.

My body stiffened, slowly I turned around to face her. Just about making our her curvy figure in the middle of the moonlights' rays.

'I have to, I don't want to but I have no other choice. How did you know?' I asked quietly.

'I had a vision, please promise you will return,' she begged. 'Look after Lucian, please,' I gulped and opened the door, running out before I could stop myself.

The cold air was a relief against my hot, flushed skin. I was now a few months pregnant, I could tell this pregnancy was different. The baby was a lot stronger than Luca had ever been, kicking felt as if it's little legs would break through my skin. And I was constantly in the mode of fatigue, but I couldn't bring myself to get rid of the baby not matter how sick it was making me or if it did bring the apocalypse. Even though, the child was only still growing inside of me, I loved it.

I reached the door of one of the pack cars, gently turning the key in the car door, I sat into the car and turned the key in the ignition until I heard the purr of the engine. I put the car in gear and drove, I needed to get far away from the pack house as I could. I knew the moment Angelo knew of my disappearance he would come searching for me, as well as the others that wanted to hunt me.