A Recently Updated Story

This boyxboy library encompasses three profiles:

@rain_water = The BoyxBoy Recently Updated Library

@Drenched = The BoyxBoy Completed Library (post 2015)

@DrenchedArchive = The BoyxBoy Completed Library Archives (pre-2014)
**********

In order to qualify for the BoyxBoy Recently Updated Library your story must be recently updated.

This library defines recently updated as, stories updated within the last 3 months. This definition is in keeping with how Wattpad currently displays the updated date when utilizing the Wattpad website.

I attached an example of what a recently updated story looks like. (see attached photo)

**********
WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS SECTION IF YOU ARE EASILY CONFUSED! JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT SECTION, AS INDICATED BY THE ASTERISKS.

I am sorry about the "easily confused" bit, but Wattpad complicates the simple.

I noticed some Wattpad glitches that MAY effect how the date of your story displays.

As I previously stated, I attached an example of what a recently updated story looks like.

Notice, I only attached ONE example. The example in the picture provided, shows (1) a recently updated story, (2) currently in this library's reading list, while (3) I am logged on as @rain_water.

Sadly, because of Wattpad glitches, this view is the ONLY perspective that remains consistent.

I have not studied the glitch, because I am not on Wattpad's payroll. However, I would guesstimate that this glitch effects 20% of the stories viewed while logged on to the iOS app, and 2% of the stories viewed while logged on to the FULL website.

Therefore, the only relevant date, is the date displayed under the aforementioned circumstances.

No worries, more than likely this glitch will not effect you at all.

If you want to SEE the glitch I am referring to, I shared some pictures of this glitch in post #722 of my thread here:

https://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/1002168/700/25/boyxboy-awesomeness-vi

I will also place this link in the external links. (You all should visit the thread!!!)
**********

In order to qualify for the BoyxBoy Recently Updated Library your story must ALSO be ongoing.

This library defines ongoing as, well, ongoing. *shrugs* In other words, this library does NOT accept on-hold, discontinued, not-finishing, on-hiatus, coming-soon, teasers, samples, completed, or any other variations of the aforementioned.

Any questions?

Rain

Vote (Umm, I like votes. I associate votes with user satisfaction. I hope you all are satisfied with my efforts. Please vote.)

Comment (Comments tell me what people think. I like to know what people think. Feel free to make suggestions.)

Follow (Following shows support for the library and my followers are the sole reason I bother with this library. The more followers I have the more desire I have to work on the library. Seriously. Followers make me feel appreciated.)

*****If you have already done all of the above, you can also support the library by promoting all three profiles on your profile page.