8: Heart to Heart

Spencer's POV

Once Toby had driven me to my parents house and had said his hellos to my mum he left and told me he'd pick me up when I was ready.

"It's so nice to have you back in Rosewood darling, It hasn't been the same without you" My mum declares before pulling me in for a hug. I smile and go pour myself a cup of coffee then join her back by the kitchen island.

"So how long have you and Toby been back together?" My mum begins to quiz me. Diving straight into my bag, I pull out a hair tie and place my hair into a messy bun. I'm still not over what happened with Hanna at the Brew.

"2 months.." I explain as my mum looks over to me. I watch as she studies me closely.

"What's happened?" She asks breaking the silence, before I could deny that there was indeed something wrong "..and don't lie to me Spencer".

"I just don't know if it's what I want anymore" I blurt out. Without realising tears begin to fall down my cheeks and I'm quick to wipe them away. "He promised me a new start Mum, but our relationship is just bringing me more drama" I continue to explain. "I love him, god do I love him, but I can't be with him anymore" I tell her before bursting into tears.