Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Descendants!

The descendants of the villains and heroes were all hanging out in Ben's room in his castle. Since the school year ended, everyone had become friends. Chad and Audrey even apologized for their behavior towards the villain kids.

Evie was talking to Audrey about makeup, Jane and Carlos were playing with Dude, and Mal was drawing. Jay and Chad were talking about tourney, Lonnie was listening to music, and Ben and Doug were talking about how Mal and Evie never talked about their childhood. That's when Ben stole the show.

"How was life like on the Isle?"

The entire room became silent. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the villain kids, awaiting their response.

Jay had a poker face on, Carlos looked shocked, Evie's face paled, and Mal expressed no emotion. It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

Suddenly, Mal broke the silence, "Why do you want to know?"

"Well it occurred to me that you never told us," Ben replied.

"We did that for a reason," Jay fired back.

"We are your friends. Don't you think we deserve to know?" Everyone besides the four agreed. Ben kept on trying to convince them. However, they didn't budge.

It was Doug who ultimately sold the deal. "Look, we obviously want to know what happened but, if you guys aren't comfortable sharing, that's fine. We just want you to know that you can trust us, we'll all be here for you, and we'll even share our stories if you like."

The four looked at each other. It seemed to be that they were communicating without saying a word. Suddenly, Mal and Jay groaned loudly. Evie was the one who informed the other descendants of their decision. "If it really means that much to you guys, we'll tell you. Although, it's probably going to be much harsher than you expected."

"I think we can handle it," Ben said.

"Okay then. Instead of telling you the stories, we figured that it would be better to show you. For this to work, everyone has to hold hands." Everyone did as Mal commanded.

"Alright, Evie your first," Mal stated.

"Why me?"

"Your childhood was probably the easiest out of all of ours. We'll show you Aurdon kids our lives starting with the easiest to most harsh and difficult. Okay?"

All the heads in the room nodded in understanding.

"Evie, once I cast the spell, you just think of a memory you want to show to us and we will be able to see it."

Once Mal cast her spell, a scene immediately appeared.

"We don't have to stay in a circle. You just have to always have contact with someone. Otherwise, you won't be able to see."

Then, Chad and Jane broke contact with each other, thus breaking the circle, so that everyone was now in a straight line across Ben's enormous room, watching the scene unfold.

"Evie! Did you finish cleaning your room yet?" The Evil Queen yelled.

"I finished Mommy," Little Evie responded.