Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Descendants!

Everything was blurry for a couple of seconds before Jay reappeared.

This time, he was in an alley with Mal. Jay was dressed in maroon leather jacket and jeans with rips and zippers. Mal just wore her signature purple and green leather jacket and purple and black jeans.

They were in a dim alley sorting out a bunch of stolen items into two piles. It looked as if Jay's pile was bigger but, Mal had more small items.

"I win again," Mal gloated.

Jay sighed out loud and replied, "I'll get you tomorrow. If you didn't steal that watch, I would've had more stuff than you."

"It doesn't matter. I always win. I am better than you. Never forget that."

Jay hurried to collect his things, hiding them in various compartments in his clothes. Since he couldn't hide the rug in his clothes, he just rolled it up.

Jay and Mal bid farewell to each other and parted ways. As he slipped into his father's shop, he immediately heard Iago whining about being hungry. Meanwhile, Jafar looked as if he was trying his absolute best to not strangle his pet.

"I'm home," Jay announced.

Both of them jumped at the sound of his voice. Immediately, Jay was bombarded with questions. Iago asked if he had food while Jafar only cared about the things Jay stole.

Rolling his eyes, Jay stuffed a cracker in Iago's mouth, exactly like how the former sultan used to do. However, instead of spitting it out, the bird ate it gladly, knowing that the crackers would be the only thing he could eat for a while.

Before he could even register what was happening, Jay felt something hit the back of his head. It was like one of those cartoons where one of the characters gets hit with a skillet and you see the word BONG!

When he made contact with the ground, he could practically feel every bone his body breaking and then lighting itself on fire. The only thing he could register were the spots dancing around in his eyes and the constant ringing in his ears that was like a gong repeatedly being hit.

"How dare you ignore me?"

Jay barely had time to register what Jafar had said before getting knocked upside the head once more.

Another set of spots appeared in his eyes as he fought for consciousness.

He could faintly someone speaking in the background.

"Answer- what- you- stupid" were the only words he could make out.

Another hit came upside his head before he blacked out.

The memory blurred and returned to normal after a few moments.

When Jay regained consciousness, Iago was staring right at him.