Chapter 6

Niomi pov
When I get home Alfie is gone so it's just Marcus. Hey Marcus. I say when I walk in. Hey Nims. He says back. I was at Zoe's and she asked me something very interesting. I say. What? Marcus asks confused. She asked me who was the guy with you at the party and when I showed her a picture of Alfie she said It was him. Niomi says. Waits that weird Alfie asked this morning who Zoe was. Marcus says. I know. I say excited. They obviously like each other. I say. You don't know that. Marcus say. I know more about love then you and I'm telling you there's something there. I say. Niomi I think you should stay out of this. Marcus says. I will I'm just going to organize Zoe and Alfie to come over to ours tonight. I say. Niomi don't let them do whatever they want don't force them. Marcus says. Well... I have already asked them over but I also asked Louis and Gabbie so it doesn't look like we planned for them to meet. I say. Niomi please don't push them. Marcus says. Ok I won't but they are all still coming over. I say. Ok but just let them to what they want. Marcus says. Fine. I say.

Zoe pov
Niomi invited Gabbie and I to her place tonight at 9:00. So there my Pointlessblog Marathon ruined. But I'm excited to see the girls. I continue to unpack and the place is starting to look good. I decide I have done enough today. I go on my laptop and start editing my main channel video and I couldn't help but look up Pointlessblog. I look at the images on Google and watch one of his videos he is funny. While I'm daydreaming about Alfie Deyes I check the time and it's 8:35. I jump I better get ready I start doing my make up and fixed my hair. I the. Go to my wardrobe and look for outfit that's casual but not too casual a outfit that looked like I tried but it's simple. I decide to wear this dress (dress above). It's perfect because it autumn and it is the autumn colour. I put some tights on and pumps. I'm ready To go it's 9:10 and I leave the apartment.

Alfie pov
Marcus has invited Louis and I to his house so I am excited to see them tonight but before I go I need to edit my vlog. I edit my daily blog and I keep thinking of Zoe I decide to search Zoella on Google I go into her channel and see she is a beauty girl. I see a ask Zoella video and I watch it she is beautiful I keep thinking in my head. It's 8:55 so I decide to get ready for Marcus. I wear a striped t-shirt with black jeans and I decide to ditch the beanie I then leave at 9:25 and head to Marcus and Niomi's
Zoe pov
I arrive at Niomi's and I get greeted by a hug from Niomi. Gabbie and this guy who I have never met are already here. I hug Gabbie and she say I love your dress so thank you I love your too I love that colour. I say hello to Marcus and I introduce myself to the boy. Hello I'm Zoe I say shaking the boys hand. I'm Louis. He says while he shakes my hand. I can't to Louis for a bit then Niomi asks me if I can help her carry some drinks in. She hands me a tray with 6 glasses of Coke in it. I'm confused there's only 5 people here. Niomi carries a tray of snacks. We walk in and I put the drinks of the table then. While I put the drinks down the door opens. I hear Marcus and Louis shout late as usual Alfie. I hear Alfie laughing I stand up and look at him. He looks at me as well. It's Alfie I didn't know he was coming.

Alfie pov
I arrive at Marcus and Niomi's and the guys make joke that I'm late as usual. I laugh. I see that Niomi has Gabbie and ZOE. I can finally talk to her try and get close with her.