Chapter 13

Alfie Pov
Today is the day i have to tell Zoe how I feel. I feel confident how am I going to tell her. I have to text her to meet me somewhere. I take my phone out of my pocket and text Zoe
"Hey Zoe can you meet me at the beach at 1pm"
I press send before I have any doubts
Zoe texts back instantly
"Sure see you then"
I get really nervous I go on Twitter to take my mind of it I look at my Twitter notifications. There loads of tweets about me and Zoe
"@pointlessblog and @zozeebo are so cute together"
"@pointlessblog are you and @zozeebo dating I hope you are💕"
"@zozeebo and @pointlessblog I ship you both ZALFIE!!❤️❤️❤️"
I'm shocked by some of the tweets there's loads half of notifications are about Zoe and I being together. I hope they get what they want.

Zoe Pov
I am sitting down eating my breakfast and I get a text it from Alfie asking me to to the beach at 1pm. I instantly text back saying I will meet him. I check my new video with Alfie and I look at the comments they are all shipping me and Alfie
"There's a connection between them❤️ there so cute together"
"I ship it Zalfie"
"Like this if you ship Zalfie I know I do"
These comments make me so happy I hope they get what they want someday.
I go on Instagram for awhile which I have been addicted too. Then it's time for me to go I check my outfit and hair and I look good I just top up my make up and go. When I get to the beach Alfie isn't there so I have to wait a while I'm a few minutes early.

Alfie Pov
When I arrive I can see Zoe from a distance and my heart start beating really fast. I walk up to her. Hey Zoe I say. Hey Alfie. Zoe says happy to see me. We walk for a while and talk then I say Zoe I have something I need to tell you. What is it Alf. She asks. I get nervous the. I hair say it I like you actually I really like you. I really like you too Alfie. Zoe says. I am so happy to here them words. Grab her hand and look at her Zoe I want to be more the. Just friends I want to be boyfriend and girlfriend. So Zoe will you be my girlfriend. I ask. Yes of course I will. Zoe says hugging me. We separate and we stare into each other eyes. And I think to myself I'm just in love with this girl I feel the luckiest guy alive.

Zoe Pov
Alfie likes me I repeat Alfie likes me. I am so excited. Alfie's my boyfriend. It feels so good to say that. Me and Alfie stare into each other's eyes and I think to my self I'm just in love with this boy I feel so lucky to be with him.