Chapter 4: Kidnapped

Sofia P.O.V

Finally its Friday. The end of the first week of school. I can now lock myself in my room and sleep without any worries.

I get up my bed and grab the clean towel hanging on the bathroom door. Time to freshen myself. I take a step the cold bathroom. I peel off my clothing and let the cold water make me shiver in my spine.

I put on my white t-shirt and I choose a denim short shorts adding my red shoes. I just put my hair in a bun Simple enough to end this week.

Downstairs, my tummy crumbles as I smell the scent of freshly made cupcakes and pancakes. My mom use to cook pastries than savory food. She's the best.

"Morning Sofie" she greeted smiling at me with her perfectly pursed lips.
"Morning mom" I sat down in the chair in front of her. I took a bite of the cupcake. I'm with these. I look at mom who is watching me eating her work of art.
"Is it good?"
"No, its the best" she smiled. She's the mom for me.

-

I'm down to my way to school. I like this kind of mornings. Its peaceful and kinda cold but not that much.

As I'm walking, I can feel some is following me. I don't know but this is bad. I walk a little faster to get rid of him. I clutches my bag and just keep walking.

I'm just a few step to school but someone dragged me from behind and cover my mouth me with a handkerchief. I felt dizzy and everything turns blurred the black out.

As I open my eyes, I can see the emptiness of this place. The only source of light is the lamp beside me.

And the smell of cigarettes and alcohol is stretch all over the place making me puke. Only the small drops of water falling from the broken pipes are the only sounds that can be hear aside from the howling wind against the metal walls.

I try to move my hands but fail. Its tied up at the back of this chair as well as my feet.

From far away, I can footsteps coming from the dark. As he comes close I can clearly picture him. He is a tall man with a piercing on his nose and he is same age as mine.

"Your awake" he said as he take a hip of his cigarette.
"What do you want? Why your brought to a place like this?" I tried to move but another failure.
"Your just a bait for that so called 'bad boy' " why I'm not shock at all from what he said.
" To join my gang. I know he is the most skilled fighter, a strong ally and a good looking bad boy" I almost laugh but I manage contain myself. Seriously? Is he a gay? Dude I thought your going to make him one of your ally, now I know you want him as the face of your own group.

"As if he would join your stupid gang. He will rather let me die than joining" rolling my eyes letting my sarcasm take over the fear.
"He would cause if he doesn't his precious belonging will be in danger." who? me? Precious belonging? I'm not even one of his close friend or even a friend.
"As if.." I let out a sigh " Your just wasting your time"
"Shut up!" he put a handkerchief on my mouth keeping me in silent mood.

Luke P.O.V

I sit down in my usual spot during History. Its weird that Zoe isn't here yet but Skye is already here and why she's not. Wait, Luke you shouldn't worry she's nothing to you, remember.

The time flew by as the class is keeps going on. Its time for launch but still no sign of Sofia at all. That's strange.

"You looked worried man" Calum gently patted my back. "Maybe because she's absent during history" Michael teased and giving me his weird smile.
" You like Skye " I said in monotone.
"No I'm fucking not!" he said raising his voice. I know he's denying it.
"Don't fucking deny it" I replied in my usual tone.
"Don't swear guys, we're in public and we're in school" that's probably Ashton. While Calum is just there reading a book in silent and holding up his phone.
"This is not the time for that" Michael said.
"You'll provoke someone" Ash replied.

This is our daily basis in school. Arguing with Michael then Ash will going between us while Calum is in silent. He use to take selfies too.

Skye pass by our table looking down. She is probably worried to her friend.

"Hey Summers! You can sit here" he pointed at the spot between him and Calum.
"Hey Clifford! I have a name." she said sarcastically as she seat beside him. He likes her, he's just too secluded regarding his feeling.

"Wait. Why do you want me to sit here?" she seems sensing that something is going on.

"Well, Luke here wants to know if you see a Sofia Collins?" Michael is using me as excuse most of the time. "Michael shut up just say that you like-" I said in an annoyed tone but I was cut off by Michael.
"Hush Luke shut up!" he covers my face with his hands.

"What do you mean?" Skye is totally confused. "I haven't seen her this morning and I keep calling on her phone but she doesn't answer it."

"That's strange" Calum mumble.
"Maybe she's ill" Ashton butted in the conversation.
"No her mom said she already went early on her way to school" Skye responded.

I'm in the corner listening to their conversations when my phone vibrated. I pull it out of my pocket and see who is must it be to text me. This should be important.

Unknown

Be here or your girlfriend will be hurt badly because of you.

Shit. The last time someone tries to text me like is beaten black and blue but this is not only a threat. There's only one person who is responsible for this. Him. To think that he use 'because of me'.

"Luke are you alright?" Ashton asked me.
"Yes, I'm fine but I had to do something. " I put back my pocket and walk towards the cafeteria's exit.

"Aren't you gonna attend your classes?" Michael shouted. I turn to see him only to see that he holding my bag pack. I just look for a second and keep walking. He can handle it.

I run at the parking spaces and hop inside my car. Screw it, Sofia is really involved in this mess. I started the engine and drive off the road. I drive until I reach the address given.

Shit she was kidnapped because of me.

Because of me.

****

Update!

Please tell me what are the things to be improve. Comment.

Just sharing : I have a 5SOS band acc solo dm and I dunno what to send to them? And they are coming in here this March for SLFL concert. I have a very busy schedule.

Satisfy you all and vote.

IG: cy.the.fangirl
twitter: KUYA_1D_5SOS

Love you all and you are beautiful.

-cy