Chapter 1

Pikachu's pov

Hi my name is Thunder!at least that's what my trainer calls me.we both live in a small town called pallet town.me and my trainer usually go through forests and try to catch some Pokemon.right now we are both walking in the forest on are way to pewter city

"Ready to battle the pewter city gym leader,thunder!?"my trainer,Skyler,said obviously excited to battle

"Pika pi!" (you bet!) I said

"Great!"screamed Skyler as she petted my tail,causing me squeal in delight "then let's go-"she was interrupted when we heard a Pokemon cry

"EEVEE!!" It sounded like an eevee"I think an eevee is in trouble come on,thunder!"Skyler said as she ran to find eevee"pikachu!"(right behind you!)I said as I began to follow her.we were following the cries of eevee.finally we found it against the tree full of scratches and wounds.wild pidgeots were approaching it."hey!leave it alone!"Skyler shouted,getting some attention from the eevee and the pidgeots.just then the started pecking Skyler"pika pi pikachu" (hey leave my trainer alone!) I shouted as I use thunder shock on them.the good new is that they left,the bad news is that I ended up shocking my trainer too.

"You could've used iron tail instead,ouch" she said coughing up some smoke"pikachu!" (Sorry!) I said,apologizing a couple of times.then I realized that the eevee was watching us the whole time.

"Eevee ve!" (Thank you) she said coming up to thank us"my name is rose""pika pi pikachu pi pika pi"(my name is thunder and my trainers name is Skyler!")I swear I saw a tint of pink in her cheeks but that didn't really matter now "pika pi"(are you ok?)I asked"eevee"(not really)then out of nowhere she fainted causing me and Skyler to panic"pika pi!"(we need to take her to a Pokemon center,quick!) I told my trainer."there's a Pokemon center in pewter city"my trainer said"get on my shoulder" so I did what I was told.she picked up rose and ran to pewter city with the eevee in her arms.