Baking Blues| Yoichi

MODERN AU

"Yo! (Y/N!)

You smiled as you saw your best friend, Mitsuba, run towards you from the far end of the pavement.

"Hey, Mitsu!" You said happily. And then you noticed the murderous expression on her face.

Too late.

"Ow ow ow stop!" You cried as she tackled you to the ground and started punching every inch of you.

"YOU DUMB IDIOT THE RENDEZVOUS POINT WAS AT THE STREET CORNER NOT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE YOU BLOCKHEADED MORON", she yelled while beating the crap out of you.

"I'm sorry! I forgot! Ow! Stop!" You said, giggling. The blonde haired teen finally stopped and grudgingly helped you up, but only after you made puppy dog eyes at her.

Mitsuba and you had recently signed up for baking classes, and had decided to meet up here and go there together. However, you, being the scatterbrained person you were, had mixed up the meeting point. This meant that you were running late for the first session itself.

"Honestly, woman, are you sure you don't have a forgettory instead of a memory in there?" Mitsuba said, knocking at your head lightly. You just giggled, grabbed her hand and ran full speed to the assigned venue, which was not very far from your neighborhood.

The Sanguinem Hall was a very large place. It belonged to a Mrs. Krul Tepes, but she was overseas for work, so it was mostly unused. Lots of events were held there (with her permission of course). The hall was further divided into subsections. The one you needed to go to was-

"The Moon Demon section? What sort of name is that?" Mitsuba said incredulously, looking at the event list in the main entrance.

"C'mon, it's this way!"

You basically dragged a laughing Mitsuba to the door of the place.

"Come on, the name's not that funny!" You whined as she didn't show any sign of stopping, and simultaneously opened the door.

"I'm sorry, were we late-" you started, and then stopped. And for good reason. There was no supervisor in the room yet; they were probably yet to arrive . As a result, the participants, all sixteen or seventeen year olds, had gone totally crazy and had somehow started a food fight with the baking ingredients. There was so much flour in the air, you couldn't identify a thing, except for cries of "ouch!" and "hiyaaa!"

"What the heck?!" You spluttered before being hit in the face with a bowl of flour. Mitsuba, who had stopped laughing with some difficulty, started her fit again while cracking half comprehensible jokes about your "floury" face. Until someone threw an open pouch of chocolate syrup, right on her face.

That shut her up quite effectively.

It also annoyed the hell out of her. She dragged you into the room, and, grabbing at least twelve different ingredients, started chucking them at random people. You alternatively switched between trying to stop her and ducking to avoid random flying bars of chocolate and various other items like baking trays and spoons. After twenty minutes of this, you gave up and went into life preservation mode.

The fight wasn't showing any signs of stopping, and you were contemplating running away. As you slowly backtracked from an almost insane looking, giggling Mitsuba, you softly bumped against someone else.

You immediately spun around. And what happened next was something you could never have imagined.

The person you had bumped into had also spun around when you had, and as a result, you were facing each other. And because you had been very close to the other....