chapter 2

Sunsets p.o.v

A new student? That's weird . Usually I have to come by the office and show them around the school. This is beyond weird . I thought to myself .'' Girls , I would like if you could show her around the school while I do some arrands around the school. Ok this is Vixen Light . Vixen , tell the girls something about you.'' celestia said before running out the door . '' O-ok . I am vixen . I like to sing , play the guitar, play games , cook , and I like to read mystery books and solve them. I used to go to international school for gifted students.'' Vixen said before she got up and walked out of the room. Suddenly she stopped and said '' could you show me around?'' We all nodded our heads and showed her the school . Then the bell ringed allowing students to go to lunch. we got our lunch and told her to sit with us. She happily followed us to an empty table with 5 seats . '' thank you for helping me around the school.'' She said before doing a sigh. ''nobody ever helped me around the school I used to go to .'' Then I saw pinkie waved her hand and yelled'' sunset shimmer . over here!'' I waved my hand and nodded no. She looked sad when i did that. Her hair turned flat with pinkish grey and a frown. Oh no ! What have i done !