Last Night at the Müller's

Stop eating sugar, you're sweet enough already.

ADALINE'S P.O.V.-
Still a bit fiery, I take my Adidas knapsack and take Marc's hand. "Come on, Marc..." I growl. He gives me a weak smile and follows. Thomas walks past us, not even glancing. I stick my tongue out for him and keep walking. Finally the Germans grow tired from their racket and fall asleep on the couch, like giant, cuddly lions. I muster a soft grin and open the door.
"Marc and I are going to go outside! We're not going to be back till-" I get cut off, my newly bought dog, Vilhelm, yaps excitedly. I had completely forgotten about him! However, he keeps barking and running around.
"Who's this?" Marc asks, crouching down and patting Vilhelm's soft head. I smile at the memory of Arjen handing it to me on my birthday.
"He's Vilhelm. He was a birthday gift from Arjen Robben." I say fondly. Vilhelm yaps lightly and pads to his own bed, yawning noisily. Marc chortles and gets up.
"He's adorable." He comments. I giggle. "Indeed." I reply curtly. We close the front door and walk outside, the rays of the blazing sun which will be diminished in a few minutes.
"Would you like to see the sunset?" I ask excitedly. Marc opens his mouth, but I instantly take his hand and dart towards our camping spot.
Panting, he smiles at the sky. "Let's set our things down." He suggests, checking his watch. "It won't be long before the sun's gone."
As quick as he said that, we already set up the tent and our things spread on the soft grass. We finally sit down and look at the last rays of sun.
"Bah. I should've recorded it." Marc grumbled. I place a hand on his back gently. "You can see sunsets the rest of your life!" I answer skeptically. He turns around and caresses my hand softly. My face turns a shade of burgundy. He chuckles.
" 'Course I can. If I have time, that is." He said, with a slight hesitant note in his voice. I look at the sky, now shades of lilac and pink streak. I lay back as well as Marc, who takes my hand. My eyes widen, but I decide to take his hand as well, smiling specially.

MARC'S P.O.V.-
Adaline is holding my hand! Holy cow. I can feel my heart pounding. I risk a glance at her, examining her delicate features. She looks so peaceful, looking at cthe sky. I bite my lip and raise my eyes. The night creeps in, the first star showing.
"Adi, did you know that the Sun is just one of over 100 billion stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way, and the Milky Way is just one of over 100 billion galaxies in the universe?" I say. Her grayish blue eyes dart to mine.
"Really? That's amazing!" She says, impressed. Her eyes sparkle. I nod.
"Yep. Did you also know that you'd only weigh 1-6th of your current weight if you stood on the moon?" I say, wiggling my eyebrows. She gasps lightly.
"Wow, you're really intelligent." She comments, giggling. I blush. "Wh- Well, thank you! You're quite smart, if I do say so myself." I compliment, stuttering a bit. She chuckles like a little girl.
"Stop eating sugar, you're sweet enough already." I say smoothly. She laughs heartily and snuggles up closely. Then she looks up.
"Care coming with us tomorrow to the stadium in Frankfurt?" She asks, a gleam of hope in her eyes. I place a hand on my back. My car...
"Sure." I say idly. She smiles brightly. "Great!" She says, setting back.

ADALINE'S P.O.V.-
The night creeps on quickly and more stars appear swiftly. My eyelids grow heavy. "Tired?" Marc asks, grinning sympathetically. I smile weakly and before I can reply, I fall asleep on his shoulder, wishing to dream about our future, our career and well, ,my love life.
Suddenly I am awake suddenly. Marc has a feather on his hand, shaking it on my nose. Like a kitten, I raise my hands and prod it away.
"Can't sleep?" I ask drowsily. Marc shakes his head. The sky is very dark now, I must've slept for about 2 hours.
"There's a lot going on in my head now." He muses, laying his head next to mine, keeping that sweet, charming smile he portrays almost 24/7.
"I'd sing you a lullaby, but I can't sing." I joke, giggling. Marc caresses my face.
"You sleep. I'll be right here, next to you. All night long." He says softly, as my eyelids close again smoothly.