Hakeem Lyon imagines

Your POV

I strutted through the empire wearing a burgundy body con dress and nude high heels To say i was rushing would be an understatement i was 3 minutes late for a meeting with my two bosses luscious and cookie 🍪 Lyon. And i know what your thinking (three minutes late bitch please!) but this was the only job that I've ever had that i actually liked and got paid for!, so three minutes late was a REALLY BIG DEAL for me. Plus it doesn't help that i saw luscious fire a girl just for walking in to a meeting while Andre was talking So big deal i sure think so. I basically sprinted to the elavator, catching it by the skin of my teeth. I moved over to the left side of the elavator when i noticed i was being accompanied by a brown skin boy wearing light blue true religion jeans , white and army green Jordons and a dark green Yezzy sweater. I scanned him lightly with my eyes not having enough time to get a full look being too busy looking though my phone settings searching for wifi. "Whats good ma". The boy said as i felt his eyes looking me up and down. " Hi ". I said simply, not having any time for fuckboy shenanigans. I saw him smirk at the corner of my eye. Not caring i waited for the bell on the elavator to ring And show enough. "BING". I walked out the elavator now being 6 minutes late and noticed the boy from the elavator behind me. I opened the door and held it slightly for him. I walked in to the board room and saw Jamal, Andre, cookie and luscious. with the worst case of butterflies in my stomach imaginable i sat down next to Jamal. Oh god They're gonna fire me, i dont have the body to hoe on instagram! , im gonna have to find a pimp on the streets of- " So Y/N how are you enjoying your job so far?". Luscious spoke snapping out of my thoughts. " yes mr. Lyon its a very good job im very glad to be here". I said trying to give reason not to fire me. "Tha- Well that great because were giving a promotion". Cookie said cutting off luscious. Luscious gave her a glare and stared back at me. "Oh my god i cant believe it thank you! And here i thought you were going to fire me". "Girl please your probably the best employe we got right got righ-". Cookies phone rang interrupting her sentence. " WHAT She's where?!". I didn't know what she was talking about but it seemed important. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT im on my way." "sorry about that baby now were promoting you to Hakeem's new PA".(btw PA stands for personal assistant) i was in complete shock i never seen hakeem but my co-workers dished me in on him being a duch and a player so i sipped my tea and did my job but oh was i not prepared for this. "Wow umm thank you cookie so-". Cookies phone rang again "OH LAWD Tiana what?! Im leaving Right now!". Cookie said leaving me in silence but not for long. "So when do i meet Hakeem to get started?". "Right here baby girl." the boy from the elavator spoke standing up now. I turned around to look and was completely cought off gard. "So ill give my. Digits and you can start tomorrow." so we did just that and i fell asleep that night not at all prepared for the next day. 

✨hey hey its kayla here Sooo that was my first imagine i hope you all liked it and if you did dont forget to comment✨ and yes i do take request so dont be afraid to ask