Hakeem's Pov

Y/n came thru lookin all gorgeous and shit , she looked gorgeous any other day but today she was lookin extra fine. My dad wanted me to sit and supervise the board meeting wit Mal but i anit tranna sit in dat borin meeting while Andre talk for a hour. So i was gon ask Y/n to do it for me, i thought she'd do it for me if i flirt wit her a lil get all close and ask ger in her ear or sum. But i could barley talk wit her lookin like a model and shit. So i had to sit in that wack ass board meeting for an hour the whole time i was sittin there i thought " i gotta get Y/n to do this shit for me" Plus i had a show at the billboard awards in two days dat mean she gotta get my outfit, shoes , jacket and reservations for the hotel. I had a plan to get Y/n to do shit for me even if she is the finest thing since.. Well damn she just as fine as Tiana. Wait Tiana. i had a plan to get exactly what i wanted and i needed Tiana to do it.

Y/n pov

i woke up this morning continuing the same ritual as yesterday getting all dolled up for work so i wouldn't get taken advantage of, i love my job and tbh i dont mind gettin cute almost every day its.. Nice. I grabbed my car keys and put on my high heels and left out i got in my car jamming to Fetty Wap. When i got to the parking lot i saw a pink car with a license plate that said "Milk shake" i didnt really think much of it theres alot of people that work at Empire. So i walked in searching for Jamal I had left my hoodie at his house the other night and he texted me saying he'd bring it to work. Walking around i found Mal talking to Becky with a bag in his hand at the desk. So i made way to see whats up wit my hoodie. "Hey Becky, you got my stuff Mal". I said poking him and Becky waved. "Yea here you go, and umm i saw you boy keem in da lounge wit a friend". " Okay cool see y'all". I said taking Mals direction. I went to the lounge knocking on the door lightly and opening it. "Hey bos-". I said surprised by the sight of Hakeem kissing the one and only Tiana. "Umm i have-". "Y/n you suppose ta knock". Hakeem said as he pulled away from Tiana's lips. "Well i have your shit". i said dropping a pair of jordans to the ground. " Thank you now can you close the door pleas-". Keem was interrupted by me slamming the door loudly and walking away furious. I left and drove off. 

This chapter is for mature readers so if your the age of too young to be fucking then do not read this capter.

I got a million calls from Hakeem that day, not caring i sat on my couch watching scream Queens in my Blue crop hoodie and shorts. I got up to get my frozen Snikers bar from the freezer and heard a knock on the door. With Snickers in hand i opend the door not happy at all to see who was standing there. " Can we talk". Hakeem asked. " No" i said closing the door in his face. "Come on Y/n please open the door". I open the door with a face that says "speak fast". " what Hakeem". I said to him. "can i come in?". Keem asked with that adorable face he makes, Yall know the face. So i let him in with crossed arms. "I dont know why you mad like You didnt even want to say anything to me in the elavator that day so why you mad when-". " CUS I LIKE YOU KEEM". I said loudly. "I LIKE YOU AND WHEN YOU-". I was cut off by Hakeem crashing his lips in to mine with out any warning. He pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck. " Keem". I said almost like a question. He then picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist he walked to my room and layed me down softly he took off his shirt and kissed my neck again while his hands roamed from my thighs to my vage. Rubbing in circles around my clit."oh god ugh." i moaned. He he took off my hoodie and smirked devilishly when he saw i wasn't wearing a bra. He kissed my stomach down to my heat. He sucked and licked making me moan uncontrollably. "Fuck ". His two fingers entered me and i gasped. He then came back to my neck only to return to my Lips. He started to go faster and i lost it." Oh My God. Oh my god." i said bitting my lips as i came. I rolled over kissing him all over his lips and his chest. I took off his jeans and boxers and threw them to the side. as I started to ride him he sat up and grabbed my ass pushing my hips up and down slowly. "Fuck you tight". He said pushing my hips down faster. " omg hakeem". "You like it don't you". " yes omg yes". "Im gonna blow." hakeem said as his thrust got sloppy. 

Ten Minutes Later

We were getting dressed after the.. incident😏 

"omg we fucked". 

Hey girl heyy 😝well Thats the end of this chapter i hoped you enjoyed if so dont forget to commet so i know what you guys want to read next😁 as you know i also take request so dont be afraid to ask mkay bye😋