Christmas Day & The Mirror

Harry

I woke up extra early today. Ron and the others were downstairs already with their gifts in their hands.

"We've gotten both of you gifts," Oliver chuckled.

Kiana came downstairs in her cute pajamas and messy bed hair. She's your best friend. Stop it. She stretched and gave a small yawn.

"Good morning all," She greeted.

"Good morning Kiana," We smiled.

Her eyes widened.

"It's Christmas. I didn't get any of you gifts," She frowned.

"No no no, it's okay. We got you gifts to make up for what we did," I said quickly.

Kiana frowned.

"I told you guys to drop it," She sighed.

We all shook our heads. Fred and George approached her holding two wrapped gifts. They handed each to Kiana.

"Open ours first," George smiled.

Kiana hesitantly nodded but sat on the single person sofa.

"If it's a spider I'll kill you," She sneered.

"We promise it's not," The twins grinned.

Kiana ripped the wrappers off and pulled out two sweaters from the pile of mess she made.

"Read it," Fred smiled.

"Number One Chaser, but Number One Friend in my Heart. -Fred," Kiana chuckled.

"Mines better," George smiled.

"Forge and Gred are awesome, but I'm amazing. - George," Kiana chuckled.

"Forge? Gred," She asked.

They chuckled.

"Mum sewed it wrong," They chuckled.

Kiana laughed but hugged the two twins. The twins then lifted two more packages and handed them to me. I was shocked.

"What's wrong Harry," Kiana asked.

"I've never gotten gifts before," I admitted.

Kiana frowned. Shit no. She's not supposed to be unhappy.

"But I'm glad to spend my Christmas with all of you," I chuckled.

Kiana slightly smiled. I unwrapped my neatly wrapped gifts. I'm hopelessly in love with my best friend. Read one of the sweaters. Kiana's my best friend, don't touch.  Read the other. I couldn't read this out loud. The twins smirked at me.

"What do they say Harry," Kiana asked.

"Yeah Harry," Fred grinned.

"Erm," I chuckled.

I held the sweaters up and heard bursts of laughter.

"That's adorable," Kiana giggled.

Oliver sort of scowled at me but I ignored it. She's just my best friend. I don't like her like that. She is with Oliver. Stop lying to yourself. Oliver then approached Kiana and nicely handed her a neatly wrapped gift. Kiana unwrapped the gift and her eyes widened. She lifted up two sweaters.

She's worth the Chase
And she's a Keeper

Kiana lifted the other one.