It's Time To Be Brave

Kiana

"I think I did excellent on the tests," I chuckled as we exited the hot classroom.

   Thankfully that was our last test for the year.

"I think I did well," Hermione chuckled.

"I think we did badly," Jake, Harry and Ron said in unison.

   Hermione and I rolled out eyes.

"Maybe you've should've been studying more," Hermione scolded.

"Kay, she's doing it again." Harry groaned.

"I think Hermione's right guys. Education is really important. What? You expect to live with Hermione and I while Hermione works as the Minister of Magic and I'm top Auror?" I chuckled.

   Harry, Jake and Ron nodded furiously. I rolled my eyes and shook my head no.

"Come on, not even your best friend?" Harry whined.

"I'm pretty sure you'll be the Seeker for some great Quidditch Team." I chuckled.

   Harry shrugged his shoulders and nodded.

"Well, we're going to the common room now, everyone coming?" Harry asked.

"I am. Need to study some more." Hermione said excitedly.

"I'll come, I need to relax." Ron chuckled.

"I'm with you on that Ron," Jake sighed.

   The four looked at me hopefully.

"Sorry guys, I need to turn in these books to the library then check out a few more I'll meet you all there okay?" I smiled.

"Kay, are people still picking on you?" Harry asked.

   I nodded.

"I'm —" Harry began.

"No. I'll be okay, I'll hex them if they hurt me or I'll use some of the self defense I learned in Karate." I chuckled.

   Harry shook his head and I sighed.

"Harry, I'm a big girl. I'll be okay, stop worrying you wonderful best friend of mine." I chuckled.

"What are we? Chopped liver?" Jake asked.

"You two are my best friends it's just Harry and I knew each other since we were children and I don't know... I feel more connected to him." I chuckled.

"Seems fair." Jake chuckled.

"Well, I'll see you all later. Harry don't worry I'll be fine. Hermione I won't get expelled. Jake and Ron, you just focus on relaxing." I chuckled.

The four nodded their heads and walked off towards the Gryffindor House tower.

    I turned around and made my way to the library. As always, Cedric's fan girls surrounded him and his friends in the library. I caught Cedric's eyes on me followed by his friends and fan girls. I approached Madam Pince and weakly smiled.

"Good day Madam Pince," I greeted.

She had a smile on her face.

"Hello dear, haven't seen you in a while. Cedric always comes in here waiting for someone which I guess it's you and those bamboozling idiots, I mean female stalkers make all the ruckus. I heard his grades are slipping because he's missing a certain little genius." Madam Pince said.

   I frowned and looked down.

"You don't have to explain yourself dear, I know. Madam Pomfrey had informed me. I was worried about you and I went to the person I knew I could trust. If they bother you tell me. Some punishment will be sorted out." Madam Pince smiled.