3

"I never asked what you're doing here in London." he was messing with his camera while he asked.
"My parents are sending me to a school here." I was looking out the window at the rain.
"Oh cool. Which one?"
"Lands Border."
"I know someone who attends there. He says it's a good school."
"I hope so. I can't take getting bullied any longer."
"You were bullied..?"
"....yeah. It's why I'm being shipped here."
"I'm sorry.." I can tell he was looking at me again so I looked back at him. He looks so sad.
"It's okay. It's totally okay, Phil."
He hugged me and whispered
"I'll make sure it will. We are now friends." he sat back and smiled.
I felt tears begin to form. Nobody has ever said this to me. Phil is perfect.

----
After landing Phil showed me where I had to go to find out where my stuff is and where I had to go to find it.
Turns out my stuff got here before I did and it was delivered to the school. It wasn't a lot of boxes, 4 at most.
"I can go with you to Lands and help you with everything. I'm supposed to go there to meet my boyfriend anyway." he said as he grabbed his carry on.
'Boyfriend?! Of course he has a boyfriend.. Why else would a guy be nice to me?!' I thought as I did a small sigh. Thanfully he didn't notice.
"Okay, thank you" I smiled.
Phil called a cab and opened the door for me then climbed in after I did.
Now I know the whole 'don't talk to strangers' thing but I think I didn't listen to that lesson since I'm sitting in a cab with a stranger I met on a plane.
Strangely, I have a feeling like I've known him for a long time and that he wasn't a stranger. Of course I was wrong, he is a stranger and I never met him in my life except for the flight.
"I think I skipped the 'don't talk to strangers' lesson haha" I said while looking out the window at the beautiful sights.
"Especially the part where you shouldn't get into cars with them." he put his hands up wiggling his fingers trying to do a spooky thing.
"Oh yeah, especially that part." I couldn't help but giggle. I still feel a little nervous with trusting him like this.
"Aubrie, I won't hurt you. I promise." he put his hand over mine and I can tell in his eyes he means it.
I feel safe with Phil.