Truth or Dare

"This is amazing!" Other Isabella exclaimed.

Other Ferb fist bumped Ferb and I smirked. As weird as this was, it was oddly comforting and nostalgic.

There was only one room as we were planning to only stay for one night. The floor was laid out with sleeping bags and candles. Trust Ferb to know how to design.

"Phineas! Come sleep next to me!" Isabella said and pulled me over to a pink sleeping bag and an orange one right next to it.

I glared at Ferb and he smirked, clicking his fingers at me. Curse you, Ferb.

"Uh well o-ok." I said and sat next to Isabella.
"It's so nice here! Don't you think?" She asked.

I just looked down at my feet and tried to avoid her eyes.

"Phineas?" She touched my hand and my heart was skipping beats.

I pulled away my hand and smiled at her.

"Sorry, Isabella. I'm fine." She frowned but I couldn't let her hear how my heart was beating from her being so close.
"Does anyone want to play Truth or Dare?" Ferb asked, pulling out a bottle.

Note to self. I owe Ferb big time.

"Ooh, Ferb! Let me go first." Vanessa said and Ferb nodded, handing her the bottle. "Thanks, Ferb!"

Ferb was usually quiet but he didn't smile as much if Vanessa wasn't around. I wonder why.

Vanessa spun the bottle and it landed on Other Candace. Yup, the Others-Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Candace, and Jeremy- had stuck around except Other Baljeet who'd gone to find Other Buford who was still resisting something called 'The Resistance'.

"Truth or Dare?" Vanessa asked.
"Isabella? What is this game?" Other Candace asked.
"I just got a message from Dr. Baljeet. He says it's an ancient game where you answer truth or dare and if you pick truth, you have to answer a question. If you pick dare, you have to do one thing that the person dares you to do." Other Isabella replied.
"Ok then. I pick Truth." Other Candace answered and Vanessa looked at our Candace and Jeremy who were snuggling in their sleeping bags. Her eyes lit up and she smirked at Other Candace.
"What do you think about your Jeremy?" She asked.
Other Candace pushed her sunglasses up to hide her eyes. "Jeremy? He's a...good soldier."

Other Jeremy's face fell and Candace noticed this.

"Come on! Don't you think he's cute, sweet, or adorable? At least tell me you think he's cute!" Candace yelled.
"Didn't we already have this conversation?" Other Candace muttered and we looked at her, confused.
"Never mind.", She said.
"So? What do you think about him?" Vanessa asked.
"I...don't know." Other Candace said.
"Well I like you..." Other Jeremy said and took Other Candace's hand.

They didn't look at each other but were blushing as they gripped each other's hand.

I glanced at Isabella. Her black hair looked soft and shiny in the dim candle light. Her brown eyes were glittering as she looked at Other Candace and Other Jeremy.

"Watcha doin'?" She asked.

Somehow when I was staring at her, she'd made her way closer to me and I felt myself go stiff.

"Oh um nothing. I was um just noticing there was something in your hair." I said, nervously, and ran my fingers through her hair. Just as I thought. Her hair was so soft. I wanted to keep my hand there but Isabella giggled and I pulled my hand away.
"Phin, you're so silly." She giggled and leaned on my shoulder.

I wanted to pull away and go sit next to Ferb or someone but it felt nice having her near me. It wasn't uncomfortable or awkward. It was just...nice.

"O-Ok, next person!" Other Candace said. With her free hand, she grabbed the bottle and spun it.

We all watched excitedly as it landed on

Please suggest truths or dares •~• don't worry this is still for plot but idk truths and dares is much fun