Boyfriend

"Phineas, wait!" She said as I got up.
"I can't believe you, Isabella!" I said, furiously.
"I-I just wanted to get closer to you!" She said.

Tears were welling up in her eyes and I tried hard to resist her.

"Isabella..." I sighed.
"Phineas, can't you see I just want to l-er get closer to you? You're my best friend. It makes me feel terrible when I don't know what's up with you." She said.

I look at her and my heart was about ready to explode from anger, frustration, and the feelings I've kept pent up for her.

"Sorry, Isabella. I...this is too much for me to take...I just need space right now..." I said and walked away.
"Phineas!" She exclaimed and watched me walk off.

I closed the gate behind me. I heard her crying and I fought every urge not to run back to her.

She just heard my deepest thoughts and how I felt before I could properly tell her. Ugh, this was too much. 

"Hey!" Something hard hit my head and I fell back.
"What the heck?!" I shouted.

Isabella was standing on top of me with the Other Isabella's clothes on.

"Isabella, I said I needed space!" I said. I had to turn away. She just looked really good in those clothes...
"Dummy, I'm Other Isabella." She huffed and I smirked.
"Oh yea, and I'm Ferb." 

She raised her metal pole thing and I held my hands up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait!" I exclaimed and scrambled away from her.

"Would your Isabella do that?" She asked.
"I guess not..." I mumbled.
"That's what I thought. Besides, girly me is being comforted by the Other you." She pointed behind her and I peeked through a hole in the fence.

Just like she said, there was Other me with my Isabella crying on his shoulder. I clenched my fist as he held her close and she didn't even notice. 

"So? What are you gonna do, farm boy?" She asked and sat on the hood of a red car.

I sighed and sat down next to her. 

"I don't know..."
"Why don't you tell her you like her?"
"She already knows!"

She looked at me. "You know, you really are oblivious."
I snapped my head up and looked at her in disbelief. "Me?!"
"Yea, you didn't know she had a thing for you since you were little?" She shrugged and I shook my head.
"S-Seriously?" I couldn't believe it. "How do you know this?

She blushed and I almost laughed.

"Do you like your Phineas?" I asked. She scoffed but didn't look at me.
"Yea..." She muttered.
"And you're ok that he's comforting another girl?" I asked.
"I'm holding back..." She mumbled.

I looked her over. Her gentle, flushing face was just as Isabella's. Maybe...

"Uh hey...should we go back?" I asked.
"Sure." She hopped off and opened the gate.

"Uh Isabell-" Other Isabella pushed me back and slammed the door. "Hey, what the heck?!"

She pointed to the hole. Her hair was covering her face so I couldn't tell what she was thinking or what she had seen.

I shuffled over to the hole and peeked through. 

My body heated up and I almost screamed.

The Other me wasn't holding Isabella anymore. Instead, their faces were close together and they were kissing. It looked like a real kiss because Isabella and Other me were so close that I thought their bodies were connected. I watched them pull away with a dreamy look in their eyes. Isabella was looking at him, swooning, and he looked like he would faint.

"Isabella, why?!" I shouted and burst through the fence door. Isabella and Other me pulled away quickly and looked at me in surprise, their faces were red.

"P-Phineas?!" Isabella said.
"Uh look, it wasnt what it looked like!" Other me said.

I glared at him and his eyes went wide when I felt the Other Isabella slip her hand into mine.

"Isabella?" He said, sadly.

She smiled at him and Isabella and he looked scared.

"Oh don't worry about that. We don't care." She beamed. She pulled my arms around her until I was hugging her from behind. I hid my burning face in Other Isabella's hair and it smelled like chocolate.
"What are you doing?" I whispered.
"Just go along." She muttered.

"Isabella, d-do you like him?" Other me said and walked closer to us.
"Well, why wouldn't I like my boyfriend?" She asked.

"What?!"  We exclaimed. Other Isabella muffled my scream with her hair. If it didn't smell so good, I would've protested.

"Phineas, a-are you dating her?" My Isabella whimpered. I nodded, my face still covered. 

She started sobbing all over again but this time, my heart wasn't hurting as much. Just a little sting.

"Phineas, you idiot!" She shrieked and ran out the fence.
"Isabella, how could you do this?!" Other me yelled and ran after Isabella.

We watched them run and I looked at her.

"Well...that was...quite a scene..." I said. We stood like this for a while.
"Was that...ok?" She asked. Her eyes were sad and I could see past her tough exterior. 

"It was fine..." I said and hugged her tighter.