The Emancipation of an Imperfect Angel

My first story hope you like please bear with me if its bad... But practice makes perfect ^_^ Comment,Vote,whatever you must do.. Let me know if you like, if you want me to write more,or continue... Some characters are based off of the show Supernatural....

Rights Reserved!!

No stealing my story!!

Property of Samii Phoenix Maars

She wiped the corner of her mouth with a wet paper towel. Her nerves were making her stomach lurch in very wicked ways. This is very normal for Michaela, getting nervous before school. But this particular day was even more nerve wrecking for her than usual. As she finished rinsing her mouth out with mouth wash, she continued for the fifth time making her cat eye and after three more times she finally got it right. At last her beautiful experiment was accomplished, she looked at her reflection in her full length mirror to see if she looked good enough to be seen in public. She gave herself one, five, maybe ten good looks until she felt everything was satisfactory. As she was putting her books and papers all neatly inside her backpack her cell phone rang to a vintage song of Mayday Parade, it was a text message from her best friend Alice Alvarado, which simply read "I'm outside already!" Michaela put her cell inside her jean pocket, grabbed her backpack, and headed to the door; however as she past her mirror she froze. She saw something in the mirror that send chills down her spine, it wasn't something it was someone, as she took a closer look she realized horrified it was her own reflection. She stood there giving her reflection ogle stares, and for a brief second her reflection spoke, "You worthless piece of crap, you will never amount to anything, you are nothing, nothing!" she shut her eyes in despair and muttered "I know." What people will never understand about Michaela Jazel Rodriguez is that she is her own worst adversary.

Michaela Jazel Rodriguez on the outside is tall and lean. With long ash blond hair, that she keeps straighten, nonetheless it's still full of volume and shine. Her eyes are chocolate brown like her mothers, but she keeps them hidden behind her green contacts. Her head is oval shaped, and her facial features are nowhere near mediocre. Full cupid's bow lips, almond shaped eyes with long wide eyelashes, above them flawlessly arched eyebrows, a pointy nose, and smooth skin. When she wears make-up her beauty only enhances. She is movie star gorgeous, the type of gorgeous people envy, the type of gorgeous that people would kill for. In school her accomplishments are as long as the bible. She has it all, she is head of the cheerleading squad, president of the student council, homecoming queen, she has a handsome football player boyfriend, a shoe in for valedictorian, and not to mention the popularity galore. Her peers resent her, girls want to be her, and guys want to date her. Nobody would ever think that Michaela who has such the perfect life, Michaela who is so perfect on the outside, was so miserable on the inside.

On the outside Michaela was perfect, on the inside however, well that could not be more contradictory. If there ever was a heart that was so mangled, that was so broken, demoralized, and destroyed beyond repair it was that of Michaela's. Her heart was lost in a sombrous abysmal pit; it would take light-years to find. If there ever was somebody that detested life, that loathed life to its core, to its very fiber, it was that of Michaela. She despised life as contemptuously as could ever be possible. Agony and Contempt, is entirely what she felt, all day every day. At times she just felt numb, she was human, and she knew that, flesh and bone, however at times she just ran on auto pilot. She feels like a machine running on manual, robotic like. Each day that past she just grew weaker and wearier, even getting out of bed was an everyday trial. Her childhood was no fairytale either. It's an unhappy story that of Michaela's childhood, coming from a broken family. She is the only child of Dean Rodriguez and Nicole Vela. Her father left her and her mother, when Michaela was only two, so she never had that male authority figure to guide her. And now the mother that had severed both as a father and mother to her, the mother that had always been there for her, was now slowly decaying away to the disease that was consuming her.