On Air

"She's on live right now!" The Wotter clan rushed to the TV when Rose and Lily exclaimed.

Mireya was to be on TV that summer before 6th year, performing with a famous KPOP girl group that had recently recruited her. Most of the members were witches too, some didn't even know that magic existed.

Mireya was right in the middle. She said some things in korean and the music started. She was wearing Gryffindor colors.

She always wore Gryffindor and Ravenclaw colors. Gryffindor for she was in it, and Ravenclaw because her mom used to be in it.

Today she was representing Gryffindor. She was singing and dancing with all her might.

The Wotter clan watched closely, she was talented and very pretty.

Al's eyes never left the screen. She was seducing him yet again. Ever since the kiss during 5th year, the atmosphere around them was awkward them. They didn't talk much, not even fights, until they didn't talk anymore. But the Wotter clan always kept up with her work.

They bought her magazines, watched her on shows, Lily could even already sing one of her group's songs.

Al was captivated by her. She was sweating but she was smiling and singing, dancing, shaking. She was absolutely an angel.

He didn't regret kissing her at all, not only because she kissed him back, but because they both knew it was so right. He just wished they could go back to being what they were before he kissed her.

Then suddenly someone on the show spoke english. It was Mireya.

"To all the english fans out there, thank you so much for always supporting us! I love you!"

Al smiled. She was always such an angel. Well... not really. But he loved it. He loved everything about her.

Someone said something in korean and she answered in english.

"To you know who, you know who I'm talking about, I miss you. Are you watching this? I hope you are. See you soon." She smiled softly and she laughed, blushing and said something in Korean.

The Wotter clan sighed.

"Mira is such a sweetheart when Al isn't around." Rose whispered. Al blushed.

"Oh really now? How so, Rosie?" Harry Potter asked, amused.

"Oh uncle, you can't imagine how much they fight at random things. Hey Chang! You took my muffin!" Rose smirked, imitating the fights between the two. Al glared at his cousin and sighed in defeat.

"Yeah, yeah. Just because we have a dislike towards each other doesn't mean she completely hates me and that we fight about everything."

"Oh really? Prove it to me first, then." Rose and James both smirked, somehow thinking that it won't happen.

But Al was going to prove them wrong.