Where It All Began

listen to song for more effects please

Mireya Chang didn't know when she had begun liking Albus Severus Potter officially. She remembered his soft smile and his warm hands in hers.

Albus Severus Potter wasn't sure if it was her smile, the way she laughed, or the way she teased him that made him fall for her. It was probably everything about her. He was truly. madly, deeply in love with her.

It wasn't long after their train incident when Mireya had to travel to Korea again for her new comeback. They hadn't talked since that day.

It wasn't like they didn't miss each other, they did so badly, but it was that they were both too shy. Al swore to call her when they had separated ways at the train station. She had shook her head and kick his knee and told him not to. She was afraid of having to face her crush on him. But it was too late, because she had already fell in love with him.

Al had counted down the days when she would return. There was just one week left. Her last week of promotions.

They had all followed her activities, especially James, who had started working in the council and was trying to open Mireya's groups new song. Harry had to ask him to stop personally, even though Harry was also cheering for the family friend.

Days passed, Mireya missed home more. Hours passed, Al wished he could see her.

Missing and wishing passed by until the day finally came when Mireya landed back in England, all excited yet tired at the same time.

She had walked out of the airport to see James jumping excitedly at her and before she knew it, she was thrown above the ground into Al's arms.

He had grown taller. His hair was messy from sleeping in the car because he couldn't sleep that night.

Mireya squealed. Al laughed.

"I've missed you." He smiled and put her down, his hands around her fragile waist. She tried to wiggle out, blushing.

"Al, there's people watching!" She squealed.

"Dad put up a barrier so your paparazzi's can't see us." He whispered, laying his chin on her shoulders.

"What I meant is, your dad is watching!" Mireya laughed and hit him in the chest.

"I missed your laugh." He put his forehead on hers, staring into her dark brown eyes and her into his beautiful greenish eyes.

"I missed you in general." She replied quietly. Al blushed and rubbed his nose on hers.

"Would it be wrong if I kissed you now?"

"Yes, Al, it would be. Our parents are watching. Not to mention James has his camera out." Mireya replied with a soft laugh as she saw James moving in all directions to get angles of what was happening.

"What a shame, because I really don't care." Al whispered deeply before his lips were on hers. He was smiling into the kiss because Mireya had kissed him back.

Oh, how he missed her lips on his.

"I can't believe we've denied each other till now." He whispered when Mireya pulled away to breathe.

Whistles could be heard from James, making the both of them laugh.

"It was your fault." She whispered back, before pulling out of his hold and walking towards her parents, leaving Al to stand like an idiot alone.

Mireya hugged her mom and was talking to her with a smile on her face when Al had decided to walk up to them.

"Mrs. Chang, I'll take good care of your daughter from now on till the day I die." Al had stood beside Mireya and grabbed hold of her hand, making her turn to look at him in surprise.

"Al!" Cho Chang exclaimed happily.

"Please! My daughter might be a bother sometime, but please love her with all your heart! Also, four grandchildren would be good." She whispered the last part before smiling softly at the couple.

"Mom!" Mireya's jaw dropped, her face red. It was the same for Al, who nodded but still had a huge crimson hue on his cheeks.

Mireya had dragged Al away from their parents and glared at him.

"Al! We aren't even dating yet!" She sighed and shook her head.

"Then will you be my girlfriend? No, will you marry me after we graduate? Because I don't want to spend any moment without you ever again."

"You're a dork, you know that right?" Mireya rolled her eyes at him but was smiling.

"Yes. Yes, Al. I'll be your girlfriend, we'll see about the marriage thing." She winked before Al had pulled her into another hug.

"I'm so glad, I'm so glad I'm alive today." He laughed, making her laugh too.

"I wonder why you're so cheesy today, Al."

"Love makes the best of you come out." He teased and poked her fluffy cheeks.

"You're annoying." She smiled and pecked his cheeks making his blush and her laugh.

"Everyone deserves a happy ending like this, don't they?" James whispered and nudged his mom, Ginny Weasley, who was smiling ear to ear.

"When is yours going to happen, James? I'm waiting for my grandchildren!" Ginny hit James in the shoulder and laughed, making James chuckle.

Rose was holding Scorpius's hands. Scorpius had tears in his eyes.

"They're perfect for each other." He sniffed. Rose rolled her eyes and smiled.

"It's about time, isn't it?" She smiled and watched as Mireya hit Al again and Al laughing.

We all deserve happy endings, even if we don't get one in the end.

AN: thankyou so much for reading, voting, and commenting up until now! i've decided to end this story here since i feel like this is all to their happy endings and i've pushed ending this since last year.

if you've read since i've first published this, thank you so much for putting up with my bad publishing schedules and my horrible writing. if you don't like the ending then i sincerely apologize but i feel like this is the best ending i could give for them.

if you've liked my stories so far, please check out my other stories! feel free to request any too!

yes i'm a once and a huge kpop fan if you wonder

once again, thank you for reading this story!
-mel