Chapter three (Edited)

Eleanor's POV

As we entered to the Mirkwood again, my head became dizzy. I was still in front of Thranduil and we were riding on a very very mossed path made of flagstones. Thranduil and I hadn't changed a word during our journey. The forest was quiet. No birds singing or squirrels running on trees. The forest was enchanted by dark powers. Thranduil certainly didn't know it. "I've got scars, even though they can't always be seen..." I hummed quietly. I didn't want anyone hear it, because I don't have the best singing voice. 

We rode about an hour and the forest grow more green and I heard birds. Finally we arrived to a bridge that ended in front of big doors. We halted and I dropped off of the elk. "Le athae", I thanked Thranduil, who didn't reply. The army went and took the elk and Thranduil begun to walk to the doors. I followed him. "Bring an elleth to me!" Thranduil's deep voice echoed in the halls. Soon a petite girl came towards us and bowed. "Hîr vuin, how can I help you?" the girl asked. "Take this girl to a chamber. Give her clean clothes, food and let her bath". "No, Hîr vuin", the girl said and we started walking. "Im Eleanor. What's your name?" "Im Leanneth and I'm here to serve you" Leanneth said. 

She led me through multiplehuge halls and staircases. I wonder how she even remembers this route. After about ten minutes we stopped. "Here is your room lady Eleanor. I'll bring clean clothes to you immediately" Leanneth said and at the very moment was gone. I opened the large wooden door and took a look of my new room. A queen size bed with white sheets, a round night table and a beautifully carved closet. The window was rectangular and next to it was a door to a balcony. I was amazed. I knew the elves were good at architecture, but I never imagined it'd be this beautiful. "Here are your clothes, lady Eleanor". I turned and took the green dress.

   "Le athae Leanneth", she left and I went to the bathroom. I took off my flannel pajamas and sneaked in to the warm water. Oh, it felt so damn good. I rinsed off all the dirt and dried sweat. 

After the bath I just laid in my bed and thought about all that had happened. If I was really dreaming, I didn't want to wake up. Let's just say I enjoyed life in here more than my real life. I suppose it was pretty late, so I thought I was allowed to go to sleep. Don't mind me but I was truly tired. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

****

"Beep, beep, beep, beep". I snoozed  my alarm and snuggled more into the comfy bed. It was Thursday and I had a morning shift. "Ugh", was all I managed to say, when getting out of the bed, which smelled like sleep and did try to tempt me back in. I looked down and saw I had the same flannel pajamas still on me. Silly me. Why on earth would I have the dress from the dream on? I dragged myself to the kitchen and made some coffee. "May your coffee kick in before reality does", I mused and drank a whole cup. 

At work nothing really special happened. Some odd man came to talk about Elisa Saunalahti prices, but I didn't really care. The day went on and soon it was 2 p.m. which meant I could and would left. I said goodbye to Matt, my co-worker, who also was a big geek and loved LOTR and The Hobbit. He was tall and had the looks of a model. I was always jealous how he was such a nerd and still looked hot af. 

I had the whole afternoon and evening to do something productive, but I ended watching some ice-hockey instead. I'd say that spectator sports are my guilty pleasure, ice-hockey being  the biggest. It was something so thrilling to sit on the edge of a chair and scream for your team. Good looking players were always a plus. I've always said, that I'd play hockey, if I was a boy. Surely I could play as a girl, in an all girl team, but it'd be so booooooooring. For example you can't even tackle because it's forbidden!

The evening went on and on and quickly enough it was 11 p.m. I washed my face and drank some more water before going to bed.  I hoped the dream would return to me. I had a feeling, not necessarily a good one, that something huge would happen. But what else you could expect from the king of the Woodland realm?

_____________________________________________

Good morning Vietnam! Long time no see mates! Sorry for that. I hope you enjoyed and I'd appreciate comments and votes hugely!

-Sara

Le athae  - thank you

Im Eleanor  - I am Eleanor

Im Leanneth  - I am Leanneth

Hîr vuin - my lord 

No, Hîr vuin - Yes, my lord