Chapter Eight

RosePOV
I just got out of Lisa head when she went into the cafe and sat down with Christian with him to comfort her while she cried. I felt so bad for me being the reason she was crying I started to tear up a bit well a lot. Adrian noticed and asked me what was wrong I told him that Lisa was crying for us leaving her. He said that its okay that I needed sometime alone she will understand in the end why we left. After that I was happy again that we left and that he came with me he knows exactly what to say to me. I told Adrian to pull the car over he did and I told him.
Adrian I am so happy you came with me on this trip you mean the world to me , you know exactly what to sad to me when I am down you are my world I love you Adrian. I was in tears when I was talking to him and when I looked at him he was in tears but he had this big smile on his face. He looked so happy he said took you long enough little dhalhir to admit your feelings for me. I laugh he was so stupid but I love you always we started to drive again we made it into Denver Colorado when I fell asleep.

AdrainPOV
Rose just told me the one thing in the whole world that couldn't make me happier so after that she fell asleep she looked so peaceful. Happy I saw it in her aura the love she has so much love for me as I have for her. After a couple more hours I woke her I told her we are in Amarillo Texas she really didn't want to get up. But I started to kiss her we where in a small town with few houses around us I didn't see it. Before but it was really dark but not to dark I could still see perfectly with my vampire sight. In one of the house there was a scream and then three strigrio came out of the house. Rose was already up when she heard the scream she got out of the car to go help luckily she went there really quietly. I wanted to go but she told me to stay in the car she stake the two and the last one was left. She was having trouble with the last he kicked her to the side of house I couldn't take it anymore I got out of the car.and yelled l knew she wouldn't let that distract her from staking him. I did it because I knew he would. Get distracted and come for me give rose enough time to stake him. She staked him a couple of minutes after I yelled she ran back to me. I first I that she was going to give me, a hug and a kiss but right when she was next to me. She slapped not hard but it hurt I was surprised she did I asked what was that for. Then she gave me a kiss with so much low and passion. She said never do that again you scared me you could have been hurt or worse. After that we needed to go back to the car so we did she said she needs to make a phone call.

RosePOV
I heard Adrian yell loudly but I didn't want to get distracted but the strigoi did. So I came in from behind him and staked him I ran to Adrian. Happy he was alright but mad that he did that he could have gotten killed. You could see in his eyes how he wanted me to kiss him but I didn't. I slapped him not that hard but a little see if. That would knock some sense in him I told him what I thought and he understood how I felt he was scared. For me like I was scared for him because of the love we have for each other.