Chapter Thirteen

RosePOV
We just left from our room we went to the living room. To talk to him about what Dex said.
Rose: Adrian that was Dex he called to tell us that. They couldn't find any family of hers she was. Going to go to the orphanage in the morning but I asked if we could legally. Adopt her he said that he needs to talk to his supervisor. And if they say yes we have to go sign some documents. That makes us her legal guardians. Adrian I think as soon as they say yes or hoping they say yes. We get married it will show them that we love each other and stand bye each other. That we can raise Anna in a loving home together maybe with a few brothers or sisters in the future.
Adrian: I would love to adopt her with you she could be our family. So you want to go to court and get married and raise her and a family.
Rose: I love my job Adrian but I would like. To raise her with more love then I had. So I work part time and spend the rest with my family.Like they all say they come first. Is that alright with you.
Adrian : Yes I would love to have a family with you. I know how much you love your job. I would never ask you to give up something you love. I love you rose more then anything.
Rose: Okay then Adrian I love you to. Do you want to go to sleep I would offer more. But the bed is taken right now sorry.
Adrian: That's alright little dhaphir your going to be Mrs. Ivashkov soon.
Rose: Haha your terrible Mr. Ivashkov.
Anna: I had a nightmare can someone stay with me plewees.
Adrian: Would you feel better if we both come and stay with you and read you a story. While you fall asleep.
Anna: yeah!! I want you both
Rose: okay come on honey lets go to bed and pick out a book. While we wait until Adrian gets change for sleep. And maybe a shower he kinda smells.
Adrian: Oh really just watch rose I'll get you back for that one.
Rose: Haha we will be waiting in our room. Come on Anna lets go.
Anna: You guys are funny

We left Adrian went into the restroom to take a shower. While I changed and picked a book for Adrian. To read it was the Cinderella my mom never read this to me. But Lissa mom did I liked it but it wasn't realistic. Anna told me that it is her favorite book she asked me again. Where her mom and dad where do I decided to tell her.
Rose: That your mom and dad left only for a little bit. And that we where trying to find mom and dad family but we couldn't. So they are going to take you to a place where little girls and boys. Go and wait for there mom and dad to come get them. But me and Adrian don't want you to go there because we want you with us. Because we love you a lot your funny and cute and adorable. We can raise you while we wait for your mommy and daddy. Where you can grow up safe and love with people who already know you. Anna are you okay.
Anna: Yes I'm okay just sad that mom and dad left me. I would like to go with you guys your nice. And your really pretty rose Adrian always makes me laugh.
Rose: Yes he makes everyone laugh and happy he makes me so happy. It's one of the many reason I love him. But don't tell him that he will just get a big head. We can't have Adrian get a big head and his head to pop like a balloon. Haha

AdrianPOV
I just got of the shower and dressed when I heard rose talking to Anna. About her parents she started to talk about us. How we would take care of her. It's true we would even if rose doesn't know how. What to do but seeing rose and Anna she is doing good so far. I really want a drink after healing rose had it price. But I don't want to drink with Anna around. Maybe it's best if we go back to court so I can get the pills for my powers instead of drinking. In front of Anna I rather take the pills then. Go insane and drinking it away for the powers. I left outside the restroom but not before hearing. Them laugh about me I love rose laugh. Mix it in with Anna and its music to my ears. They tried to stop laughing but it was hopeless. As I got into bed with them I asked what book did they want. Anna screamed in my ear. Cinderella,Cinderella the most best ever book ever in the whole in trier universe!!!
After I got my hearing back I heard rose laughing. She said what can you do it's her favorite book. Haha rose knew what this little girl favorite book is. After I finished reading the book. I looked over to see both my girls asleep. Rose looked so beautiful asleep her arm around Anna protectively. I didn't want to wake them so I just kissed both their head and then went to sleep.