Holidays and School

Marissa: I've been hearing my mom's voice these last few days of break. Don't have a baby young make something out of yourself first like your father and I did before we had you so you can give your baby the world. I've done exactly what she told me not to do but i'm trying to remain optimistic about this whole baby situation. I grew up spoiled i got everything i wanted and i refuse to offer any other life to my baby. Mark went to spend a day with his family so i decided to do the same but I'm going to tell my mom that i'm pregnant i'm nervous but i want to get it over with. I went in the restroom and started some water to take a bath while it was running i straightened up the room and got some clothes to bring in the restroom. I picked out a red white and black hoodie from Victoria Secret "Pink" and some dark blue jeans and my black and white 11's i almost forgot my panties and bra i thought to my self after i got that i went and cut the warm water off and locked the bathroom door. I got in the  tub this felt so good I never wanna get out haha i wish mark was here to be in here with we haven't spent many days apart. New years eve is tomorrow and me and Mark are gonna go out to bad i can't drink anymore though I got out the tub brushed my teeth, put my clothes on , and put my hair in a bun. I went to grab my keys but then i heard a knock at the door WHO IS IT!? I yelled loudly it was Kyla and Ashley i opened the door and they walked in yelling at me.

Ashley: Where you been where did our friend go?

Kayla: We know where she been

Marissa: You guys come on i'm going through some stuff

Ashley: Like what

Marissa: I don't wanna talk about it

Kayla: She lying that's why

Marissa: I was in tears since i don't smoke anymore so i'm my normal emotional self and Kayla was really hurting my feelings.

Ashley: Come on Kay leave her alone she about to cry it's obvious something up.

Kayla: Look i'm going to wait in the car

Ashley: What's wrong?

Marissa: I was crying but i guess i'll tell Ashley because she cares... I'm pregnant and i'm on my way to tell my mom so i have a lot on my plate.

Ashley: I'm so sorry you know how Kayla get when she's hurt. I'll be here for you the whole ride i can't imagine how you feel but just know i'm here i love you Rissa. 

Marissa: Thank you i love you too, tell kayla i love her

Ashley: I will good luck babe 

Marissa: I'll need it i grabbed my phone , purse, and keys and headed out the door. When i got to my my moms house i was nervous as fuck i still couldn't believe i was pregnant. I got out and knocked on the door. My mom shouted HEY BABY WHERE'S YOUR "HUSBAND" i walked in and told her he was with his family. 

Mom: Your Aunt LoLo came to visit haha be nice 

Marissa: I hated my aunt lolo she criticized everything i did, or anybody. But getting straight to it i pulled my mom aside and looked her in the eyes mom ummm i have something to umm tell you... I'm pregnant..

Mom: Marissa how could you be so careless with your life get out just leave i'll be there for my grand baby but i will not be communicating with you until he or she gets here

Marissa: Really mom?! You expect me to go nine months without you i need you i said in between cries

Mom: LEAVE MARISSA MARIBELLE SCOTT

Marissa: I grabbed my keys and walked out the house once, i got in my car i kind of just sat there for a moment and i cried my mom never treated me this way i worked up my nerve to finally crank up my car and leave not looking back. When i got home i unlocked the door and went straight to the room i took off my shoes and my hoodie and got straight in the bed i cried even more. About a hour later i heard Mark come in.