Going thru it

1 week later....

--------------------------------------------------------

Marisa:Mark has been so depressed he hasn't really said much to me. He's been going back and forth from here to his mom's she's trying really hard to be strong. I've been bringing her a bunch of flowers and cards to make her feel a little better. She also loves tea so i make her alot my grandma taught me how to make some good tea.

Mark:Marissa wtf is this this shit in my car?!

Marissa: I went to see i guess he frustrated i seen some juice had spilled in his seat but it wasn't from me. Why are you being so mean to me?

Mark: Shut up leave me alone damn i don't wanna argue with you.

Marissa: Okay i'mma just go to my mom's house give you some space i love you.

Mark: No don't leave please i'm sorry i love you too i'm sorry i'm just trying to find myself again and the funeral just made everything worse.

Marissa: It's okay i said while giving him a tight hug he hugged me back and pinched my cheeks. Haha stop

Mark: Give me a kiss

Marissa:I have him a long kiss and he pull me close to him it felt like he was squeezing me to death but i didn't mind.

Mark: I don't ever want you to leave me

Marissa: I promise you i'm not going anywhere

Mark: What would i do without you?

Marissa: I don't know haha you hungry?

Mark: Yess girl go make me some food hahah

Marissa: You want some nachos?

Mark: Sounds great and i spilled that juice in my car by the way.

Marissa:Haha i know but its okay. I can tell he's still hurt but he just wants to kind of forget about it. But i know he never will it was his dad it was his role model. I walked in the kitchen and turned on the stove and got out a pot. I started cooking and mark came in the living room and turned on the t.v.

Mark:I can't wait to be back on the court.

Marissa: You miss playing?

Mark: Hell yeah i been caught up in the wrong life lately...

Marissa: I understand

Mark: Yeah hurry up i'm starvin hahaha

Marissa: Okay hush

Mark: You're the best girl i ever been with. You know that right?

Marissa:Duh

Mark: Haha you cocky

Marissa: Conceited too

Mark: But you ugly haha

Marissa: You wasn't saying that when you met me.

Mark:Ohh really?

Marissa: Yeah

Mark: You gon get beat up!

Marissa: Try me i fight like Mayweather

Mark: hahaha you so funny

Marissa: I'm foreal kid

Mark:Kid?

Marissa: Your food about to take like 30 more minutes

Mark: Okay love

Marissa:Are you okay?

Mark: Yeah i'm fine because i got you.

Marissa:I love you

Mark: I love you too i never thought i'd be able to tell another girl that and mean it besides my mama. You've changed me.

Marissa: I love the way you make me feel being with you warms my heart.

Mark: My heart beats for you baby girl.

Marissa: I brought his plate to him and i made him a smoothie.

Mark: Thank you this look so good . This the only girl i've been with that has cooked for me, cleaned for me, washed my clothes. I found me a woman hahaha. I ate then got some more shit this was hitting the spot. Somebody was knocking on the door and Rissa answered it was Timmy, Dre, Carlos, and Jessy the others weren't here.

The boys: Wassup pretty girl

Mark:DON'T FLIRT WITH HER

Dre: Shut the fuck up

Timmy: Who cooked?

Carlos: Ooh this look good

Jessy: I'm finna get some

Mark:Oooh get out my house. Haha my brothers always been here for me but they begging asses gettin on my nerves. They all got plates and sodas and dre done put his mouth on my smoothie we cousins and all but he could be eatin cat or suckin dick for pennies so i just let him have the rest.

The boys: What yall doing today?

Mark: Chillin.

Marissa: Yeah he ain't going with yall

Dre: Really didn't nobody ask you he been with you for a while let him go with his boys for little while give him some free time.

Marissa: Okay damn he can go if he want to i don't care.

Dre: I like Marissa i just feel like she has took my cousin from me. We used to chill everyday i guess i gotta realize he gotta life now.

Marissa: Shit he had pissed me off didn't nobody ask you to come over either.

Dre: This my cousin house

Mark: Ayye chill out man

Dre: She all you fuckin care about man i'm yo family bruh i just left and slammed the door.

Mark: I'll be back. DRE!

Dre: What man

Mark: I care about you too fam she just really been here for me you know.

Dre: I just feel like she kind of taking you from us no homo tho.

Mark: Nah she gettin my head straight you need to calm down

Dre: You right bro i love you man

Mark: I love you too gay ass bitch

Dre: Shut the hell up

Mark:Now come back inside and stop acting like a bitch

Dre: Ight. Rissa!?

Marissa: I just continued cleaning the kitchen. He came in here anyway. What do you want?

Dre: I apologize ma my bad

Marissa: It's okay

The boys: Well we finna head out

Mark: ight bye

Marissa: I guess Dre don't like me.

Mark: Nah baby just jealous

Marissa: Of what?

Mark: The time i spend with you.

Marissa: Ohh

Mark: You wanna do something later?

Marissa: Sure or you can go chill with him i don't mind.

Mark: Shutup but imma plan something ight.

Marissa: Okay

Mark: I'm tired

Marissa:Haha go to sleep

Mark: Bring me some cover

Marissa: Okay i brought him some cover on the couch and he wanted me to lay with him so i did and i took a nap with him i really needed it i got a bad head ache.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marissa holdin it down for her boo 😘😍😊 How yall feel about the whole Dre situation? Comment and vote for more chapters👍

Love yall, follow me on insta @_strawberry_kisses 🍓💋