Chp. 14: We all fall down, but we'll pick you up! (Part two)

^-^The sexy mofo doctor from the hospital ->
(Yes. I chose Ian Harding. Don't you say he isn't at least a little cute and hot... ;)

Jayy’s POV:

As we come out to the street, I run to a pink car. “Jeff! Drive us to the hospital. We can’t arrive too fast.” Jumping in, not bothering with the seat belt, I sit and hold a pressure of the deepest cuts on Dahvie’s ribs trying to make the violent bleeding stop. We arrive at the hospital after two painfully long minutes and I jump out of the car, running towards the hospital entrance with Dahvie in my arms.

I run through the doors and directly to the reception lady. “My boyfriend is dying! Please get a doctor right away!” I nearly yell at her, already on the verge of panic. A hand gets placed on my shoulder and I turn around to see Jeff standing there, trying to comfort me. I feel warm tears spill over my eyes and roll down my face. The reception lady takes one look at Dahvie and clicks on her computer. “Hurry up. Down that hallway” she says and points. “Room number 47” she adds and we rush down the hallway she pointed out.

…~… Time Lapse -> An hour later …~…

“Family or close friends to David Jesus Torres?” The young male doctor comes out and asks. I look up at him. “Yeah I’m Dahvie Vanity’s boyfriend. This is our friend Jeff” I say in a tired voice. “How is he, doctor?” the doctor gives me a little reassuring smile. “He’s no longer in danger. He has gotten a blood transfusion and he’ll wake up in a few minutes.” I nod and smile to Jeff and the doctor. “Can I sit with him and wait for him to wake up?” The doctor smiles again “He can only have one visitor in there at first. You guys will have to decide who gets in there first. When you’ve decided just come in.” The doctor goes back in with those words. I turn to Jeff, but before I even get to open my mouth, he has already answered. “You go in there first, I’ll wait out here.” I smile gratefully “Thanks Jeffree”.

I jump up from the rather uncomfortable hospital chair and walk through the door. I stop five meters from Dahvie’s bed. His wrists are in thick bandages and there’s a bandage around his chest too. I bite my lip. How could he bring himself in such big danger? “Oh baby… Why?” I whisper silently.

I walk closer and sit on the chair next to the bed. Looking down in the palms of my hands I wonder if this is my fault. I don’t remember a lot from last night, but I do remember waking up naked next to Jeff. But seriously, nothing happened.

I see a slight movement and look up to Dahvie, he moved around a little. I focus on Dahvie’s face. His eyes move a little under his eyelids and his lips form mute words. God how I miss the sight of those eyes the feeling of those lips on mine. I walk closer slowly and sit on the edge of the bed. If this is my fault, then he might never forgive me. God, I don’t even know what I did, how on earth can I make it better? I bite my lip and look down in my sweaty palms.

I run my fingers carefully through his hair, pulling it out of his face. “I miss you Dahv. Whatever I did, I promise to make it up to you. To make it better and to earn back your trust and love.” I bury my face carefully in Dahvie’s, while listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. “If you give me the chance, I’ll give you every possible reason to trust me again and to love me like you did…” I mumble unto the bandages on his chest.

“Who said I ever stopped loving you?” I hear a familiar voice ask silently. I look up to see Dahvie’s big beautiful eyes stare right back in mine. “You scared me so much baby, I thought I might lose you.” A tear falls from my eyes and land on his bandage, getting sucked down in the material immediately.

“Dahvie, please tell me why you did this.” I whisper with tears flowing from my eyes. Dahvie’s eyes suddenly look distant and sad. Like he gets a flashback or something. I bite my lip and reach for his hand to hold it comforting, but he pulls it away with a hurt look in his eyes. He frowns and a tear rolls down his cheek, leaving behind a wet and shining trail. Please Dahvie, I need to know what I did. “I-I woke up in the bathroom” He stutter and looks lost in thought once again. “I had a terrible headache and last night was a blur in my mind.” I frown. If he doesn’t remember anything… Is this really my fault? Did I do something while asleep or something? “I opened the door to go to the kitchen and find something to dull the pain, but when I opened the door…” Dahvie mumbles something I cannot hear. “What baby?”