Epilogue: You forever changed the stars.

Dahv’s POV:

I lean up against Jayy’s stomach, as we sit in the grass on the school’s football courts, looking at the party taking place here. The party has been going on for hours and it’s getting dark and colder. The big bonfire is keeping up the mood and heat though. People run around, dancing and laughing to the blasting music. Once in a while a girl or guy will send us a grateful look and we always send back a chuckle and a soft smile.

“Amazing, don’t you think? That we made all these people happy by rioting?” I say quietly but happily. Jayy puts his arms around me and kisses my neck softly, earning a small moan and a blush from me. “I’m just happy that we can be happy now.” He whispers softly. “This is a whole new start baby.” I smile and nod softly.

“It’s different now baby” I whisper thoughtfully. “Everything’s changed, but my love for you has only grown stronger.” I turn around in his arms and kiss his lips tenderly.

“You see these stars in the night sky, baby?” I look up with a peaceful look and smiles. “They shine brighter than ever.” I chuckle silently, at how dreaming I sound.

“They’ll never shine brighter than my love for you Dahvie.” Jayy looks in my eyes, an angelic smile caressing his lips softly, and his eyes shining brighter than the stars filled with love and passion.

I press my lips softly to my boyfriend’s in a slow and tender kiss.

This boy has turned my world upside down, made the stars shine brighter and my heart beat faster.

Jayy, you're the brightest star in my night sky.

((Pwease read?))

A quick thanks to all my amazing coonies.

You're amazing!

I'll be starting up a BVB fanfic soon, besides the sequel to this story.

But yeah...

I appreciate all of tyou who stayed with me to the end of this story, you have no idea how much that means to me. Like seriously, it's amazing and I'm so damn grateful! ;-; <3

Ihope you injoyed this story and liked the plot and ending.

Bye for now, remember how amazing you are! c: