Chapter 4

FOR SOME REASON THIS CHAPTER AS LONG AS ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS PUT TOGETHER SO YEAH HERE IS THE ULTIMATE CRINGE FEST

____

Everything is silent. I can feel people's eyes staring at me. My cheeks are burning with embarrassment. I quickly stand up and compose myself. I look up and find him standing over me, smiling slightly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I've made a mess of his sparkling white shirt. "I can pay for the dry cleaning." Trust me to spill drinks on someone I don't know the name of.

"I'm not worried about my shirt, I'm worried about you hands," He points down to my hands. I hadn't realized they were bleeding and there is bits of glass stuck in them.

"Oh."

"Hope, are you okay?" I turn around to see Matt pushing past everybody. "What did you do?"

"I just fell, no biggie," I try to reassure him. It doesn't work.

"THERE IS GLASS IN YOUR PALMS!" At this point I'm glad nobody is paying attention anymore.

"YOu can clean yourselves up in the room out back." I turn around and see the bartender, a small woman with red hair and a skimpy black top that falls above her belly button and a matching skirt that just about covers her bum, pointing with her thumb to a door behind the bar.

"Thanks," 'he' says, leading us towards the door.

On our way the red-haired bartender hands Matt a first aid kit.

When I step through the door, I figure out that the room is some sort of 'staffroom'. Not something you would usually see behind the bar at a nightclub.

Along one wall are kitchen counters which confuses me as in the middle of the room there is a whit couch with red pillows facing a Tv on the wall to my right. To my left there is a fridge and a desk with paper and pens scattered across it. You could pretty much live in this room, although it may be uncomfortable sleeping on a couch every night.

I walk to the back of the room and sit on one of the counters.

I examine my hands. I'm  going to need the glass pulled out of them then after it's been treated I'm going to need a bandage.

'He' starts looking in all the cupboards under the counters for a towel.

Matt sits down on the couch. He seems to have calmed down a little but is still on edge.

"Matt, are you going to help me or just sit there staring at the first aid kit?"I say.

"I'll do it if you want," 'he' suggests.

"Thanks,"Matt replies.

'He' walks towards the couch, drying himself off with a towel. 'He' takes the first aid kit from Matt and walks towards me again.

'He' unzips the first aid kit and lifts out a pair of tweezers. Then 'he' takes one of my hands in his large palm and and gently starts pulling tiny glass shards out of my palm. 

"SO, who exactly are you?" Matt asks, attempting to sit up straight.

"I'm Chris."

"Chris what?"

"Uh... I'm Chris Hemsworth."

Matt's face looked balnk.

"I'm Thor..."

So that's who 'he' is. I can't help but think I know him from somewhere.

"I fangirled over you when I was twelve," I blurt out. I feel my cheeks go red. If I could, I would put my hands over my mouth but I can't as one is covered in glass and blood and the other is having the glass extracted.