3. Working Late....

I walk together with Mitch home. I really hate walking home by myself because I feel like anyone can jump on me and kill me... I know the chances of that is pretty small but hey you can never be safe enough... right?

"So are you going to prom in a few weeks?" He asks me and I look at him, I really want to go but I can't because me and my family have planned a trip to Sweden. My brother is there right now and study and we are going there to meet him and celebrate his birthday. My brother Ely absolutely love Sweden and I am so happy to finally get to see what he talks about.

"I can't, I'm going to Sweden with my family to see Ely "I answer and he nods understandingly.

We keep just small talking until we get to my house. Mitch says a quick bye before keep walking to his house that's just 4 minutes from mine. I love having my best friend that close to me because it makes things so much easier.

It wasn't always like this, I lived on the other side of town before and then I had to have someone drive me to see Mitch and that made it so much harder to see him as much as I wanted. My parents work pretty much so they didn't always have the time, and Mitch parents at the time wasn't so accepting of our friendship because they thought that I was the one that put the thought of Mitch being genderfluid in his head.

"Darling you're home" I look at my mom who stands in the doorway from the kitchen. It almost looks like she have been crying but then again it could just be that she have been cutting onions.

"Is dad home yet?" I ask her and she looks at me and gives me a small smile.

"No not yet... He called a while ago and said that he might not be home before dinner because there is a lot going on at work" She says and doesn't look me in the eyes.

"So how about you and me ordering pizza tonight? I don't really feel like cooking" She says and gives me a smile. I nod because let's face it, I will probably never say no to pizza.

"Do you have any homework?" She asks me and I smile a little.

"No mom I did all my homework yesterday" I answer and walk in to the kitchen together with her. She put on some water while I take out the different teas we have. This is a thing me and my mom always does after school, we sit down and drink tea together, sometimes she help me with my homework while we do it.

"Do you want Blue fruits or Midnight Mango?" I ask her and she thinks for a while before she answers Midnight Mango. I fix a cup to her to have the tea in and then start fixing my own. I decide to take lemon tea. 

---------

Sorry it's late and after midnight but my cat didn't want me to update so he basically decided to lay on my computer and I didn't have the heart to lift him away.